The Official Florida State University Seminoles Thread

Phire

Supported Taggart even after last year and even though he walked into a mess, the team keeps going in the wrong direction.

There is just so much that needs fixing. Randy Clements has to rebuild the OL, Jim Leavitt will have to replace Harlon Barnett as the DC, Jeff Sims hopefully stays committed and plays early.

18 minutes ago, ngo1125 said:

Supported Taggart even after last year and even though he walked into a mess, the team keeps going in the wrong direction.

There is just so much that needs fixing. Randy Clements has to rebuild the OL, Jim Leavitt will have to replace Harlon Barnett as the DC, Jeff Sims hopefully stays committed and plays early.

he will get fired. Unless he beats UF there is no chance he is retained.

Bob Stoops?  I did not know he wanted to even get back into coaching but I guess he is coaching in the XFL?  No wonder why he would want to get back into college possibly, that would make a lot of sense.  Mark Stoops makes a little more sense though but not sure he leaves Kentucky honestly I think he really likes it there.

Mike Norvell I think could be a great hire as well, his Memphis teams always play hard and compete.  

Mark Richt could make a lot of sense as well but not sure he wants to get back into coaching or not.  

Good job firing Taggart, he needed to go with how bad they were but honestly pay him $20 million to leave?  Talk about the best 'firing' ever, dude would not have to work the rest of his life if he wanted to with freaking $20 for getting fired.  Pretty sweet for him honestly with that kind of pay out and crazy FSU was able to just get that money like nothing to do it.  Someone has some rich donors...

This could definitely be true.

So basically we are looking at russian roulette with the coaching hire. Anyone could work out. And anyone could fail. 

If Stoops is a no, I am intrigued by an elite coordinator with a proven track record.