The Official Florida State University Seminoles Thread

Phire

17 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

As expected and much needed DE Shambre Jackson commits.

Have to imagine that the extended dead period really helped here.  The big boys came calling, but FSU had been his only visit and he wasn't getting any others.  Big time get for Norvell.  

Here's hoping he can manage to pull in Tywone Malone.

27 minutes ago, ngo1125 said:

Well, my favorite recruit of this class LB Branden Jennings decommits.

Can't blame him though after seeing how bad our LBs look so far.

****.  A huge talent infusion at the LB position is needed.  That one really hurts.  Borderline 5 star.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:10 PM, hrubes20 said:

****.  A huge talent infusion at the LB position is needed.  That one really hurts.  Borderline 5 star.

Committed to Michigan now. 🤦‍♂️ Guess the only good thing is at least he didn't pick Miami where we would face him every year.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:41 PM, ngo1125 said:

Wow. Upset the #5 team in the country. Should be a huge confidence builder going forward.

Easily the best the Dline has played all year.  Big Marv looked like a man possessed.

20 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Harbaugh give this kids dad a job on his staff?

I think it was probably just a good, old-fashioned bagman on this one. (I get the Devin Bush reference, though).  I read the recruiting stuff over at TN, and one of the lead guys there thinks Terrion Arnold is gonna decommit and sign with Michigan soon as well.  There was also talk of some deep conspiracy about Ole Miss negative recruiting FSU and getting guys to decommit so Ole Miss can flip Altmyer (who is blowing up this year).  

6 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Easily the best the Dline has played all year.  Big Marv looked like a man possessed.

I think it was probably just a good, old-fashioned bagman on this one. (I get the Devin Bush reference, though).  I read the recruiting stuff over at TN, and one of the lead guys there thinks Terrion Arnold is gonna decommit and sign with Michigan soon as well.  There was also talk of some deep conspiracy about Ole Miss negative recruiting FSU and getting guys to decommit so Ole Miss can flip Altmyer (who is blowing up this year).  

Read that at TN as well. Crazy stuff behind the scenes if true.

Was it Omarion Cooper who you think will decommit? Thought Arnold hadn't made a decision yet and I would be surprised if we got him.

19 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

Read that at TN as well. Crazy stuff behind the scenes if true.

Was it Omarion Cooper who you think will decommit? Thought Arnold hadn't made a decision yet and I would be surprised if we got him.

Ah, yes.  My bad.  And not that I think will decommit, but one of the main guys over at TN.  They seem to have their finger on the pulse of all things recruiting.  

Edited by hrubes20