The Official Florida State University Seminoles Thread

Phire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Norvell and Co. had a Midnight Madness event last night, to celebrate the official opening of in-person recruiting again.  This was a really dang good idea, IMO.  The attendance list was littered with 5* and high 4*s, as well as the All-American OL transfer from Marshall.  Here's hoping at least a few of them got swayed.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Norvell and Alex Atkins serious about fixing this O-Line.

Jaylen Early

Daughtry Richardson

Qaeshon Sapp

Kanaya Charlton

Aliou Bah

Antavious Woody

If we can finish with Elijah Pritchett and/or Julian Armella, this should be a strong core for the future.

• 5 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

not quiet but much improved football team.

Jordan Travis is not the answer at QB though.

FSU has a couple players with real NFL talent again though.

This.  I was screaming at my TV for Norvell to put McKenzie in as early as the 2nd quarter.  Travis has a place as a gimmick QB for 10 snaps or so a game, but he should not be the starting QB under any circumstances other than McKenzie being hurt.

But man, how nice was it to see a FSU team claw back in the 2nd half against a top 10 ranked team after going down 18?  The last 4 years the teams would have just rolled over.  That was absolutely the game we wanted all those recruits to see.  

• Like 1

Nice to see FSU be competitive again on the national stage. I know ND is in a bit of a rebuilding mode and we were at home and still lost but it was great to see this team down big and rally back.

With that being said this team has alot to fix but at the same time a ton of talent. Hopefully they can build off that the rest of the season. 

Haven't watched college football in years. Couldn't name a single FSU player besides Milton. Didn't even know they were playing last night until my dad texted me this morning about it.

Couldn't really care less overall, but disappointing that this is the response after Bowden passes. Hard to blame the players; Bowden is nothing to them and they weren't even born when he was at the top of the football world. But still...sad.