Browns reduce roster to 65

ditchdigger

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

I don't think Kaep fits the Cleveland Vibe, I have seen a facebook cleveland Browns group, they are very conservative on thier views about the 'flag'. 

we have mass protests every game now in cleveland, he'll get cover from that.

36 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

31 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If we can get something very decent for him Id take it. 
That is if we have a lot of confidence in Hogan. 
Because from the second snap of the year hogan could be QB 1. There have been many times where QB3 is QB 1 by week 3. Like last year and the Colt McCoy year. 

I would love for a conditional pick trade to a team where he would be set to start.  I believe Kessler can start and may even become an Alex Smith in the right system.  I don't want to trade him to a team for a late rounder straight up.

5 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I don't think Kaep fits the Cleveland Vibe, I have seen a facebook cleveland Browns group, they are very conservative on thier views about the 'flag'. 

Idk about that...if anything I think Cleveland would be the best fit for Kaep in terms of city environment acceptance due to:

1. the unified team protest (it's a shame no one in the national sports media has commended the browns for being the first team to attempt a more unified, thoughtful, and collective action). He could have teammates thoughtfully squash media backlash as they did to their kneeling in prayer action during the anthem.

2. African American head coach, head exec, and head personnel guy...African American sports legend

3. People being familiar with protests around sports teams (i.e., chief smiling red face caricature of a group baseball team mascot)

4. Lebron James and his support of Kaep. Lebron photo with Kaep....embracing him...or if Kaep gets backlash from media Lebron coming to his defense could create a positivity wave

5. Cleveland being a 57% African American city

Football wise...I think Colin is a terrible fit for Hue's offense, but fit wise in terms of handling the potential backlash there couldn't be a better fit in my mind

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Idk about that...if anything I think Cleveland would be the best fit for Kaep in terms of city environment acceptance due to:

1. the unified team protest (it's a shame no one in the national sports media has commended the browns for being the first team to attempt a more unified, thoughtful, and collective action). He could have teammates thoughtfully squash media backlash as they did to their kneeling in prayer action during the anthem.

2. African American head coach, head exec, and head personnel guy...African American sports legend

3. People being familiar with protests around sports teams (i.e., chief smiling red face caricature of a group baseball team mascot)

4. Lebron James and his support of Kaep. Lebron photo with Kaep....embracing him...or if Kaep gets backlash from media Lebron coming to his defense could create a positivity wave

5. Cleveland being a 57% African American city

Football wise...I think Colin is a terrible fit for Hue's offense, but fit wise in terms of handling the potential backlash there couldn't be a better fit in my mind

except for the legend recently called him out...

Archived