8.) San Antonio
9.) Dallas
10.) New Orleans
11.) Oklahoma City (with Westbrook)
12.) Sacramento
13.) Minnesota
14.) Phoenix
15.) Memphis

I think your underestimating San Antonio. Carroll and Morris are nice additions, Murray is returning, and I think Lonnie Walker is going to be good. Derozan and Aldridge are good regular season players and Pop always maximizes his roster. They’ll atleast have more wins than a Warriors squad with no Iggy and Klay.

13 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Smh. The disrespect the Kings get is astonishing.

...no, not really. They’re not a playoff team. They have a few great pieces for the future, but lack the star power to make the playoffs in the West. 

Where do you expect them to finish?

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

They should be higher than the 8th seed. I think they’ll still be a top 3-4 seed. 

Why? Their roster is trash and Curry is the only one who can score. DLo is an awful fit which is why reports have already come out that they’re gonna trade him. No Klay and Iggy is a big deal. All you’ll have to do is swarm Curry to beat them until Klay returns 

19 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Smh. The disrespect the Kings get is astonishing.

I really like Sacramento, especially De'Aaron Fox.  Nobody is disrespecting the Kings, though.  They look prime to take the next step, but they have to show it first.  The west is really deep.  The Kings will be a threat later, but for right now they need to prove it first and nobody is going to put them in the playoffs until they do.

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Why? Their roster is trash and Curry is the only one who can score. DLo is an awful fit which is why reports have already come out that they’re gonna trade him. No Klay and Iggy is a big deal. All you’ll have to do is swarm Curry to beat them until Klay returns 

Dlo can score that’s all that matters. He will fit in. The warriors have shown they can fit players into their style. Dlo is a very good passer, can create his own shot and he provides spacing. 

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Dlo can score that’s all that matters. He will fit in. The warriors have shown they can fit players into their style. Dlo is a very good passer, can create his own shot and he provides spacing. 

Sure but I still don’t see y’all having a better record than the Clippers, Jazz, Nuggets, Lakers, Rockets, Spurs, or Blazers.

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

*Awful fit for the prior system but no idea what Kerr will have in store this year. This is what good coaches do...adjust. The team ran the fewest pick and rolls in the entire league or at least in the bottom 5 last year and that will need to change this year. 

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Championship!!!!!

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

We had one szn where you could make some arguments about the East being better (at the top)..................it was fun while it lasted 

The Kawhi factor man. And I guess sorry teams like the Pelicans/Grizzlies helping out two other teams become serious contenders also plays a big factor. 

But Celtics overall should be around the same as last year, possibly a bit better depending on the jumps Brown/Tatum make.

The Pacers could also be a serious problem if Dipo gets healthy. The top of the East should still be really good.