2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I wouldn't give up Herro.

Winslow, Dragic, Okpala, and a 2nd.  That's my max offer.

To me, if OKC is absolutely deadset on having Herro, Pat should pull the trigger. Westbrook / Jimmy in the Eastern Conference will be competitive. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

To me, if OKC is absolutely deadset on having Herro, Pat should pull the trigger. Westbrook / Jimmy in the Eastern Conference will be competitive. 

OKC is in no position to demand anything. Only Detroit could maybe top that offer among the named suitors and I can't imagine anyone giving up much for Westbrook.

Herro is off the table unless someone tops that offer. It's not a great offer, but there won't be any of those thrown around.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The issue is that both guys are on such huge contracts it really limits their trade market. 

It’s like a few years ago when Orlando gave Jeff green 15M thinking they could just trade him mid season but no one wanted him. Should have just kept the cap room. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s like a few years ago when Orlando gave Jeff green 15M thinking they could just trade him mid season but no one wanted him. Should have just kept the cap room. 

True but to an extreme level, you're basically paying a player 50% of your salary cap and they have shown they're not capable of leading a winning team. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

explain?

James Harden and CP3 are both ball dominant, now you switch CP3 for Russell Westbrook who's even more ball dominant. Unless there's some rule I haven't heard about where two basketballs are in play, I don't see how this works.

7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

OKC out here leaking false info about the rockets trying to get Westbrook just so Miami will up their offer. 

Stay strong Miami, we aren’t that stupid. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 6

Tampering is so rampant in the league that if you ask who isn't tampering, teams and agents all, independent of one another, mention one guy, and just one: Hornets GM Mitch Kupchak. Kupchak, of course, was the Lakers' GM for 23 years before being fired in 2017, and was known throughout that time as The Last Honest Man in the game. (Kupchak chuckled when this was brought up to him Monday, but otherwise, didn't want to comment.)

lmao.. @J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, Danger said:

James Harden and CP3 are both ball dominant, now you switch CP3 for Russell Westbrook who's even more ball dominant. Unless there's some rule I haven't heard about where two basketballs are in play, I don't see how this works.

Oh and CP3 can shoot, play off-ball and plays hard on D. Westbrook absolutely can't do the first two and doesn't usually do the third.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

OKC out here leaking false info about the rockets trying to get Westbrook just so Miami will up their offer. 

Stay strong Miami, we aren’t that stupid. 

Well that didn't age well.

• Like 2