2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

I work for a team too. 

giphy.gif

Listen, Bo. Everybody knows you're a troll, it's okay. I'm not overly concerned with your opinion on, well, anything. Especially not a sport you know nothing about.

Just now, NYRaider said:

So you're a fan of them and it makes sense why you're defending Embiid. I like Embiid but he definitely has shrunk during the playoffs. 

I'm not. I don't get paid to help them find and evaluate talent.

Just now, Utley said:

Listen, Bo. Everybody knows you're a troll, it's okay. I'm not overly concerned with your opinion on, well, anything. Especially not a sport you know nothing about.

Saying Embiid struggled during the playoffs isn't trolling though. He got locked up by Horford last year and Gasol this year... 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Saying Embiid struggled during the playoffs isn't trolling though. He got locked up by Horford last year and Gasol this year... 

He had a 52.9 TS% against the Raptors.

I will give credit where it's due, though. Donovan Mitchell was lights-out with a 42.3 TS% in the playoffs this year.

• Like 1

Just now, Utley said:

He had a 52.9 TS% against the Raptors.

I will give credit where it's due, though. Donovan Mitchell was lights-out with a 42.3 TS% in the playoffs this year.

If you really a talent "evaluator" you'd know it was a miracle we even made the playoffs this year with how poorly constructed our roster was. This season will be a different story. We'll womp whichever team that you work for, guaranteed. 

4 minutes ago, Utley said:

Your team should hire me. I'd help them get a championship within 3 years. 

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Hopefully to the Clippers in exchange for Jerome Robinson.

the clippers would have a hard time getting salaries to match in order to trade for Iggy. More than likely he gets bought out just before training camp when memphis realizes they arent getting anything for him. 

10 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

the clippers would have a hard time getting salaries to match in order to trade for Iggy. More than likely he gets bought out just before training camp when memphis realizes they arent getting anything for him. 

It's really simple actually. Harkless + Robinson for Iggy works. Memphis could sweeten it a little as well.

Memphis won't buy him out before the season starts.

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Memphis has no reason to buy him out. They could use the veteran leadership. They also will absolutely get draft picks for him at the trade deadline. He'll probably be one of the best players available.