2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Danny said that about Kyrie. Obviously different circumstances and timing but still lol

Yea, I'm not writing it in pen yet but I am getting pretty excited that he stays.

As for Kawhi taking meetings, that doesn't bother me much. Lowry did the same then re-signed with us.

Was looking at the Clippers roster to see who they can trade and thought Green would be a solid candidate since he could play and has value........To only find out he is a FA already lol.

Would be a good get for quite a few teams with money in free agency. 

5 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Starting to regret giving away my Russell jersey

I wouldn’t. I don’t see how the Lakers get the space for it unless AD waives his trade kicker, which I really don’t see happening. Feel like this is the wrong move for LA anyway. Team is going to have zero role players unless they can get some good players to take vet minimum, and I mean good not dusty Kyle Korver

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I wouldn’t. I don’t see how the Lakers get the space for it unless AD waives his trade kicker, which I really don’t see happening. Feel like this is the wrong move for LA anyway. Team is going to have zero role players unless they can get some good players to take vet minimum, and I mean good not dusty Kyle Korver

Thank you for crushing my dream before I got too excited