2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I feel like most of the NBA guys who now do TV walk fine...Can you give examples? I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying I feel like the NBA and MLB guys do fine after retirement. Kyrie definitely wasnt 100% during the post season.

Well, have you seen Shaq, Chuck, McHale and Kenny? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This isn't even about JR Smith...This is about Jordan Clarkson signing with Klutch Sports......to help LeBron lmao. Yes, THAT Jordan Clarkson.......who is under contract for another season. 

20 years from now any player that signs with Rich Paul will be to help LeBron James.......Jr lol.. 

I bet Clarkson is a Laker next off-season.

Willing to bet he's a Laker next off-season.

So break this down, did Rich Paul manipulate Clarkson in signing with him just so he can send him to the Lakers next season? Did he sign without his will? 

What are we even doing here? 

Yeah...I feel like they all walk normally. Shaq is a huge man, he's going to have knee, back and hip issues regardless of what he did as a career. I feel like he's held up very well for a guy his size. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong. I just think most of these dudes completely healthy, normal lives after retiring or maybe we just don't hear about it like we do with NFL players.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This isn't even about JR Smith...This is about Jordan Clarkson signing with Klutch Sports......to help LeBron lmao. Yes, THAT Jordan Clarkson.......who is under contract for another season. 

20 years from now any player that signs with Rich Paul will be to help LeBron James.......Jr lol.. 

I felt like the Clarkson point wasn't even worth addressing. Dude has an albatross contract and is an end of bench guy on any good team 

• Like 1

So break this down, did Rich Paul manipulate Clarkson in signing with him just so he can send him to the Lakers next season? Did he sign without his will? 

What are we even doing here? 

Guys sign with Klutch to end up in LA. It's Lebrons sports agency. Rich Paul made AD look like a total *** hat throughout this whole process.

Just now, champ11 said:

I felt like the Clarkson point wasn't even worth addressing. Dude has an albatross contract and is an end of bench guy on any good team 

No man, Rich Paul signed him so he could help LeBron win titles!

Paul making monster moves!

Guys sign with Klutch to end up in LA. It's Lebrons sports agency. Rich Paul made AD look like a total *** hat throughout this whole process.

Why hasn't Draymond Green, Ben Simmons, or any of his other clients demanded trades to the Lakers?

• Like 3

Just now, seminoles1 said:

No man, Rich Paul signed him so he could help LeBron win titles!

Paul making monster moves!

Why hasn't Draymond Green, Ben Simmons, or any of his other clients demanded trades to the Lakers?

Did Rich Paul make AD look like an idiot? Yes or no.

Guys a clown and you'll never convince me otherwise. Rich Paul is to me as the Lakers are to CWood.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah...I feel like they all walk normally. Shaq is a huge man, he's going to have knee, back and hip issues regardless of what he did as a career. I feel like he's held up very well for a guy his size. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong. I just think most of these dudes completely healthy, normal lives after retiring or maybe we just don't hear about it like we do with NFL players.

If you think this is a normal walk, I don't know what to tell you.

If you think Kenny Smith's knees banging each other is a normal walk, I don't know what to tell you. 

Football players have different types of injuries and you hear more about them mainly due to CTE. But make no mistake, NBA players bodies take a toll on them once they retire as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

So just by YOUR own definition, that means players STRATEGICALLY sign with Rich Paul so they could play with LeBron in LA right? That means they make the move to Rich Paul because THEY think it gives them the best chance to play with LeBron.

Once again, please tell me how this is a Rich Paul issue? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Did Rich Paul make AD look like an idiot? Yes or no.

Guys a clown and you'll never convince me otherwise. Rich Paul is to me as the Lakers are to CWood.

Did Rich Paul get AD to exactly where he wanted to go? Yes or no?

Why are you worried about him looking like an idiot when the mission was accomplished? All AD wanted to do was end up in LA, and that's exactly what happened. Looks like whatever the agent did, it worked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If you think this is a normal walk, I don't know what to tell you.

If you think Kenny Smith's knees banging each other is a normal walk, I don't know what to tell you. 

Football players have different types of injuries and you hear more about them mainly due to CTE. But make no mistake, NBA players bodies take a toll on them once they retire as well. 

I also prefaced this with dudes who had bad injuries. Thats going to effect anyone later on in life. Guys who never had bad injuries (ACL, Achilles, Bone breaks etc.) seem to do just fine.  Barkley had a pretty bad injury later in his career didn't he? I'm not trying to say these dudes dont bang up their body, they absolutely do.

Did Rich Paul get AD to exactly where he wanted to go? Yes or no?

Why are you worried about him looking like an idiot when the mission was accomplished? All AD wanted to do was end up in LA, and that's exactly what happened. Looks like whatever the agent did, it worked. 

Mission would've gone much smoother and not made AD look like a complete fool if Rich Paul wasn't such a clown...Plenty of dudes have demanded trades and gotten what they wanted without looking as stupid as AD looked through this whole process. He's a clown.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bill Walton would usually do his broadcastin' wearing the typical nice suit, but he'd have to wear sneakers with the suit because his feet are ruined from basketball.