2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

24 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

you are not alone in this. Zion is a very unique prospect. But those that are saying he is a generational talent are overly optimistic IMO. 

But he will sell more tickets,

Zion is one of the best athletes to come into the sport since Lebron... Probably up there with Lebron in terms of size, speed, explosiveness. He's also a much better shooter than he gets credit for.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think it's more likely than ever. New Orleans is drooling at the thought of a "rebuild" around Tatum, Zion and Jrue.

For the Pels yes, but can Boston afford to trade Tatum without a guarantee from AD? 

is this with AND without Kyrie staying??

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Zion is one of the best athletes to come into the sport since Lebron... Probably up there with Lebron in terms of size, speed, explosiveness. He's also a much better shooter than he gets credit for.

agree with this except the bold part, he is ok at speed, but no where near Lebron at that. And speed more than anything makes Lebron a great IMO.

Edited by resilient part 2

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Nope you saying you didn’t watch much of him is all I need to see. Any shlumeell can read. 

Gibberish? I made an offhand comment comparing the notable physical differences you can quickly see from watching 1 game or highlights of Zion to a player who plays for my favorite team. If I claimed to be a source of authority on Zion Williamson please point it out. Otherwise you can piss off