2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Who hurt you

LIS, it's a select group of people that I'm abrasive with. A lot of people from this site know me outside of FF and I'm not like this normally. I'm more than willing to have constructive conversation but I treat ignorance with ignorance because you literally cannot have a constructive conversation with ignorant people.

20 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You’re kind of a jerk, dude.

hes really sensitive, just dont let it get to you. the most important thing form thar exchange was he made up some bs, got proven wrong buy the statistics he himself said to look up then says it doesnt matter  and 20 minutes later is back to the thing he made up and was proven wrong about.

its kinda funny, kinda sad.

8 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

hes really sensitive, just dont let it get to you. the most important thing form thar exchange was he made up some bs, got proven wrong buy the statistics he himself said to look up then says it doesnt matter  and 20 minutes later is back to the thing he made up and was proven wrong about.

its kinda funny, kinda sad.

And yet you couldn't answer my question lmao. 

I'm not sensitive whatsoever. I just hate ignorant people who have no idea wtf they are talking about, which you classify as. I don't pretend to know more about the Atlanta Braves than you do, yet you're trying to tell me who was what on my own team. LIS, we'll see if you're back here next June when the Bucks don't fall off at all and Brogdon goes back to being what he was under Jason Kidd. Look forward to reading your excuses.

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And yet you couldn't answer my question lmao. 

I'm not sensitive whatsoever. I just hate ignorant people who have no idea wtf they are talking about, which you classify as. I don't pretend to know more about the Atlanta Braves than you do, yet you're trying to tell me who was what on my own team. LIS, we'll see if you're back here next June when the Bucks don't fall off at all and Brogdon goes back to being what he was under Jason Kidd.

1. pretty sure i answeres a lot of your questions.

2. if i say stupid things about the braves, please feel free to call them stupid. fanhood doesnt make you or anyone else smart.

3. to be clear, im saying the bucks have 0 chance of winning a title, theyre not a legit contender, regardless of how far they make it in the east. i think ive made that clear, but laying it out as plain as i can for you just in case you think them getting eliminated in the conference finals would be proof or something that they didnt fall off.

4. you really gonna stay with that made up, bs lie that was priven false a hour ago?

Edited by GSUeagles14

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

1. pretty sure i answeres a lot of your questions.

I asked you one question using stats that you used to support your claim. You said we overpaid Bledsoe, who was better by the measures you used, than Brogdon. So...by virtue, doesn't that make Brogdon overpaid and worse than Bledsoe? Or do those stats only count sometimes?

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

2. if i say stupid things about the braves, please feel free to call them stupid. fanhood doesnt make you or anyone else smart.

I'm pretty sure, someone who box score scouts, doesn't know more about a team than the person who watches that team on a game by game basis. But keep doing you.

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

3. to be clear, im saying the bucks have 0 chance of winning a title, theyre not a legit contender, regardless of how far they make it in the east. i think ive made that clear, but laying it out as plain as i can for you just in case you think them getting eliminated in the conference finals would be proof or something that they didnt fall off.

And we'll see you in June when Giannis is raising the Larry O'Brien, right? Or will you be MIA? And you're really putting yourself out there with that one lol. 

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

4. you really gonna stay with that made up, bs lie that was priven false a hour ago?

Brook Lopez had a lower PER than Malcolm Brogdon. Was Brogdon better than Lopez last year? We pretending that only one side of the court happens, hey? This half court basketball. Keep living in that bubble.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I asked you one question using stats that you used to support your claim. You said we overpaid Bledsoe, who was better by the measures you used, than Brogdon. So...by virtue, doesn't that make Brogdon overpaid and worse than Bledsoe? Or do those stats only count sometimes?

I'm pretty sure, someone who box score scouts, doesn't know more about a team than the person who watches that team on a game by game basis. But keep doing you.

And we'll see you in June when Giannis is raising the Larry O'Brien, right? Or will you be MIA? And you're really putting yourself out there with that one lol. 

Brook Lopez had a lower PER than Malcolm Brogdon. Was Brogdon better than Lopez last year? We pretending that only one side of the court happens, hey? This half court basketball. Keep living in that bubble.

dont care about anything else you said besides the larry obrien thing. im so confident they wont be raising it that ill actually risk a significant amount of money. please tell me youre in. say a grand?

Edited by GSUeagles14

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

dont care about anything else you said besides the larry obrien thing. im so confident they wont be raising it that ill actually risk a significant amount of money. please tell me youre in. say a grand?

I'm shocked you can't answer my questions, absolutely shocked lol.

@MookieMonstah LIS, you have to treat ignorance with ignorance because this is the **** that happens when you try to have a logical conversation with an ignorant person.

Edited by beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm shocked you can't answer my questions, absolutely shocked lol.

@MookieMonstah LIS, you have to treat ignorance with ignorance because this is the **** that happens when you try to have a logical conversation with an ignorant person.

I hope you realize how transparent you are, its obvious what youre trying to do and it doesnt bother me. And please spare us all with the response an 8 year old would give of "well, im not trying to do anything". And its noted you dont have enough confidence to actually put something up that matters. maybe more insults will cover that up next time though, just gotta figure out something really stupid to say and then explain it away by saying im a fan of the team and watch them all the time and thats all that matters. any tips?

I already showed you were wrong within the confines you asked for. Do i need to show you where you asked for those? Whatever answers there are that go against what you think wont be good enough, thats proven. However, shooting is supremely important in todays game and bledsoe sucks at it,  despite whatever other strengths he has.  And brogdons younger, so while he may be overpaid as almost all non elite fa's are, hes worth it within context. I gave you multiple stats that show you were wrong about your claim, sorry you cant deal with them, one factors in defense so wrong again. just give up man, in all honesty youre not looking good in this whole thing.

19 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I hope you realize how transparent you are, its obvious what youre trying to do and it doesnt bother me. And please spare us all with the response an 8 year old would give of "well, im not trying to do anything". And its noted you dont have enough confidence to actually put something up that matters. maybe more insults will cover that up next time though, just gotta figure out something really stupid to say and then explain it away by saying im a fan of the team and watch them all the time and thats all that matters. any tips?

I already showed you were wrong within the confines you asked for. Do i need to show you where you asked for those? Whatever answers there are that go against what you think wont be good enough, thats proven. However, shooting is supremely important in todays game and bledsoe sucks at it,  despite whatever other strengths he has.  And brogdons younger, so while he may be overpaid as almost all non elite fa's are, hes worth it within context. I gave you multiple stats that show you were wrong about your claim, sorry you cant deal with them, one factors in defense so wrong again. just give up man, in all honesty youre not looking good in this whole thing.

LIS, you can live on whatever planet you want to live on, that's fine. You're always a contrarian so I'm used to it by now.  And I don't care how you think I look lol. Like I've said a million times, I don't care nor do I value your opinion. 

And why would I put up money and give you the field? That's beyond dumb. All it would take is one Giannis injury and I'm ****ed. So, no, that doesn't prove anything. 

Basically, what you're saying by making the "shooting matters so it doesn't matter what Bledsoe's strengths are" you're saying those stats that support your claim only matter some of the time, yes? I mean, those are the stats that YOU used ffs. So, they show that Bledsoe was better than Brogdon but Brogdon's better because he can shoot better? So, we're adding context and picking and choosing when those stats matter? Funny how that works. Regardless, Brogdon was our least important starter. That much was apparent to anyone that watched this team last year. 

You'll see it become very evident when Brogdon reverts back to what he was under Kidd. His limitations will be more exposed in a slower system with less shooters/spacing. He's a good player but he's not someone that's going to affect the bottom line. Lopez and Hill were more important to retain and we did that so I don't even care. LIS, we got assets for Brogdon and we'll use those assets to address any perceived weaknesses we have when we see where we're at during the season.

But, yep, keep thinking, by box score scouting, you know more about the Milwaukee Bucks than I do. 

Edited by beekay414