2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

43 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Possibly, but he's in store for another one year deal. He gets a great opportunity to shine with GS and prove he can stay healthy. And then he will have another postseason run. 

Not totally unrealistic to see him back unless he gets a multi-year deal elsewhere or gets significantly more money. 

It's possible, but he'd have to take a big discount because regardless of how many years, someone is going to offer him a lot more money than Golden State can offer. If the Lakers strike out then they would definitely offer him a 1 year deal for $15+ million. The Mavericks would pay him. The Clippers would offer a big 1 year deal.

It's not impossible for Cousins to return, but it's incredibly unlikely.

Re-signing Cousins also likely means losing Looney.

43 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I can't be the only 1 who thinks Russell is due for a big regression next season.

I think in the right setup he can be really nice. But people talking him up like he’s already a franchise cornerstone are getting ahead of themselves

57 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The Nets can't just trade Dlo. He has to agree to sign somewhere, he basically controls where he wants to go, not the Nets. Well unless they plan on bringing him back.

As long as D-Lo gets an offer, Nets can just decline to match right?

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

As long as D-Lo gets an offer, Nets can just decline to match right?

I believe RFA’s can’t sign offer sheets with another club until July 4-5th.  UFA’s can agree to terms right away so they’d know if they’re landing two stars before deciding on D’Lo.  

Are Kyrie and Butler tight?

Edited by DirtyDez