2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

JR Smith according to Chris Haynes will sign with the Lakers when he gets bought out.

And they will probably get Korver as well.

Clarkson just signed with Klutch Sports.

You know what that means..............

No because Rich Paul doesn’t just look out for Lebrons best interest. That’s what I was told all offseason! Klutch doesn’t just bring guys to Lebron!

22 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

No because Rich Paul doesn’t just look out for Lebrons best interest. That’s what I was told all offseason! Klutch doesn’t just bring guys to Lebron!

Huh? The hell are you talking about? 

45 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Huh? The hell are you talking about? 

I said Rich Paul is a clown who looks out for Lebrons best interest, putting that ahead of his other clients. People called me out for it. Here is another example, Clarkson going to sign with Klutch and likely end up in LA. It’s basically Lebrons sports agency.

56 minutes ago, showtime said:

Andre Iguodala said that Kyrie Irving said he would retire at like 32 or 33 because he wants to have his body healthy for life post-basketball.

Kyrie is such an odd dude. How many NBA players have health issues post career? Feel like that’s really only an issue in the NFL for the most part and for guys who sustain multiple injuries in the NBA.

19 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I said Rich Paul is a clown who looks out for Lebrons best interest, putting that ahead of his other clients. People called me out for it. Here is another example, Clarkson going to sign with Klutch and likely end up in LA. It’s basically Lebrons sports agency.

So um, Rich Paul thought the best thing for LeBron would be.........Jordan Clarkson??? And Clarkson is under contract, so are you saying he will force a trade to the Lakers? Is that why he signed with Rich Paul?

This isn't a dude that is able to make demands like that. Step back and take a look at what you're saying. 

23 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You're making an enormous leap.

22 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Kyrie is such an odd dude. How many NBA players have health issues post career? Feel like that’s really only an issue in the NFL for the most part and for guys who sustain multiple injuries in the NBA.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen retired NBA players walk? Damn near all of them have some type of limp. Just because basketball isn't as physical of a sport as football doesn't mean these guys don't deal with post-career injuries. 

And Kyrie's legs already look a bit shot to me RIGHT now. Feels like I was the only one that noticed all postseason how little lift he had and how less explosive he was compared to the regular season.  

Just now, seminoles1 said:

You're making an enormous leap.

You don't think Jordan Clarkson has the pull in this league to demand a trade to the Lakers???????

You don't think Rich Paul manipulated Jordan Clarkson in signing with him so he could help LeBron????

26 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I'll call you out again. Still completely off base. Acting like this news proves you right in any way is confusing, but sure. 

All the competition for signing JR Smith gonna be crazy! Absurd that Rich Paul would control his decision making and send him to LA.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Are you kidding me? Have you seen retired NBA players walk? Damn near all of them have some type of limp. Just because basketball isn't as physical of a sport as football doesn't mean these guys don't deal with post-career injuries. 

And Kyrie's legs already look a bit shot to me RIGHT now. Feels like I was the only one that noticed all postseason how little lift he had and how less explosive he was compared to the regular season.  

I feel like most of the NBA guys who now do TV walk fine...Can you give examples? I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying I feel like the NBA and MLB guys do fine after retirement. Kyrie definitely wasnt 100% during the post season.

Just now, champ11 said:

I'll call you out again. Still completely off base. Acting like this news proves you right in any way is confusing, but sure. 

All the competition for signing JR Smith gonna be crazy! Absurd that Rich Paul would control his decision making and send him to LA.

This isn't even about JR Smith...This is about Jordan Clarkson signing with Klutch Sports......to help LeBron lmao. Yes, THAT Jordan Clarkson.......who is under contract for another season. 

20 years from now any player that signs with Rich Paul will be to help LeBron James.......Jr lol.. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So um, Rich Paul thought the best thing for LeBron would be.........Jordan Clarkson??? And Clarkson is under contract, so are you saying he will force a trade to the Lakers? Is that why he signed with Rich Paul?

This isn't a dude that is able to make demands like that. Step back and take a look at what you're saying. 

Willing to bet he's a Laker next off-season.

Archived