2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

9 and 5!!!!!!!

So is Danny Green gone one way or another or a chance you guys bring him back? 

You know the real value of Gasol don’t be doing this haha. 

Odds are one of Danny/Serge/norm are gone depending on the Kawhi decision. 

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why not? Horford about to make more than that. I think Gasol could’ve landed a nice 3 year 70M deal.

No one is giving Gasol a huge deal, he'll be 35 next season. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is his last season. Cash in big, chase another ring, and ride out into retirement. 

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why not? Horford about to make more than that. I think Gasol could’ve landed a nice 3 year 70M deal.

I don’t think he would have gotten that offer you said but maybe. I think this was the best choice for him. I guess some team with cap space could have overpaid him but yea I’m pro Gasol here I’m not gonna try and diminish him I think taking $26m for one year is more than he would have made per year elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

I actually really like Randle if you put a rim protector next to him (Robinson)

Yeah, Randle is a good player with room to grow but he's not Kyrie or KD. They were dead set on trying to acquire 1/2 max free agents this summer and it looks like they're going to strike out before free agency even begins. Rozier and Barrett might be the most inefficient backcourt in NBA history next year. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

No ******* way Gasol was getting an offer like that. Absolutely not. Him picking up his option is proof of that.

26 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

No ******* way Gasol was getting an offer like that. Absolutely not. Him picking up his option is proof of that.

He's great defensively and spacing the floor but yeah, no one's paying a 35-year-old center coming off of a 9/5 season 26M+. 

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Apparently Boston has some interest in Boogie Cousins. Kemba + Boogie to replace Kyrie/Horford. Let's gooo.

Brad Stevens couldn't coach the Celtics last year.  It's going to be hilarious to see him deal with Cousins all year.

Archived