2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Bump in his Space Jam bonus I'm guessing. 

Would be funny watching the league absolutely crack down on LA if this was true.

Good for AD, following through on his “I just want to win” remark. LA legit has 3 dudes on the roster right now lol

8 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

hahahahaha SUCK IT WOJ. Kawhi is in play now. And suck it anyone else who said Lakers couldn't get there. 

Pelinka is winning me over.

They wouldn't have had to purge those players if he didn't screw up in the first place.

He found a way to kind of fix it though, I'll give him that.

Lol so the official version of this is basically that AD gave up his $4 million in exchange for Lebron's #23?

Not like the league is gonna do anything about it but this has gotta be the most blatant example of under-the-table action taking place. 

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Lol so the official version of this is basically that AD gave up his $4 million in exchange for Lebron's #23?

Not like the league is gonna do anything about it but this has gotta be the most blatant example of under-the-table action taking place. 

Is this really true???? WTF!!

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Is this really true???? WTF!!

This news just dropped at the exact same time as AD waiving his kicker:

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources-le-bron-james-giving-anthony-davis-the-no-23-182527185.html

Have to imagine it's because that's what they're going with as the official cover on this. 

Archived