2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

but but but no way that Rich Paul would try and nudge guys to LA for his best buddy Lebron šŸ§

lmao let it go salty a$$. Complaining about Lakers fans being worse than Rockets fans and youre still chirping on this Rich Paul stuff. Old news breh.Ā 

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

lmao let it go salty a$$. Complaining about Lakers fans being worse than Rockets fans and youre still chirping on this Rich Paul stuff. Old news breh.Ā 

I mean Rich Paul is a separate entity isnā€™t he? Has nothing to do with Lakers. I just think heā€™s a clown. People act like agents donā€™t ever act in the interest of certain dudes.Ā 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

I don't think he'll be in contention just bc the nuggets are actually good. im expecting 15-20 minutes a night for him unless he really shows outĀ 

This class sucks. If he's even pretty good he'll have a chance.

33 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

which isn't where the league is at now anyways.Ā 

True, but professional leagues trend quickly all the time. Look at the NFL where the talk of the playoffs was how the Patriots were running on everybody with their fullback when most teams have adapted to not carry fullbacks. I'm just saying, the three has been in for a while now and it's only going to take one team with a savvy head coach to zig when the league zags and finding success off of that before everyone else tries to copy it.

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I would like to agree but canā€™t speak in definites. Heā€™s granting them a meeting.

Didn't he also grant the Knicks an interview?

I hope Kawhi is playing the Lakers and gonna take forever to make his decision just so the other FAs sign elsewhere.Ā 

38 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I love DLo but even with the locker room stuff Kyrie is just better than him and will continue to be. I also don't know that DLo is gonna ever be that much better than he was this year - he's just not quick enough to ever be a guy who can get to and finish at the rim on a consistent basis so you're basically just hoping he becomes a mid range God which isn't where the league is at now anyways.Ā 

Also, it's not the end of the world but if we do strike out on Kyrie and run it back with DLo it makes that Atlanta trade into a massive failure.Ā 

Russell also had the 6th highest usage of any player in the league. If he comes to LA he'll take on the Love/Bosh role and be a glorified spot-up shooter.Ā 

Kawhi granted the Raptors the last meeting so they'll get the last pitch in to convince him to stay.

If the Lakers miss on Kawhi they're going to target shooters, Danny Green and Seth Curry are both on their list of targets.Ā 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

LA has to sign a guy before July 6th, is what Iā€™m reading online. Still puts LA in rush mode. Basically prevents them from signing DLo as Brooklyn probably doesnā€™t waive his rights until Kyrie commits fully.

which will be on Sunday based on reports. He may be the first FA to sign actually lol just looking for any way to put negative spin on the Lakers. It's really sad.

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If the Lakers miss on Kawhi they're going to target shooters, Danny Green and Seth Curry are both on their list of targets.Ā 

In an unrelated matter, Green and Curry are great players for the Warriors.Ā 

Archived