2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Lakers won 2 more games than they did the previous year, but aight. And densest poster on the site? Give me a break. You’re the one that thought the Bucks actually had a shot at a title until Giannis came up against a real superstar. 

On the court he was good individually but he’s definitely slowing down now. Evident by the fact he missed 27 games last season, ya know, the most he has ever missed in his entire career...

Keep doin' you. Never change, Bo. 

I mean, this comin' from a dude that thinks the Jazz, because they acquired Mike Conley, are title contenders. At least my franchise's best player doesn't get played off the court in the playoffs. 

Your two best players either get played off the court in the playoffs or blindly chucks up with the confidence of Kobe despite being a bootleg version of a homeless man's version of Kobe.

38 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, this comin' from a dude that thinks the Jazz, because they acquired Mike Conley, are title contenders. At least my franchise's best player doesn't get played off the court in the playoffs. 

Your two best players either get played off the court in the playoffs or blindly chucks up with the confidence of Kobe despite being a bootleg version of a homeless man's version of Kobe.

You don't think that we're contenders, especially if we add a stretch big? Give me a break. We're going to be very good next season and very dangerous to any team in the West because we'll have an elite defense, better spacing, and more playmaking. But you can keep blindly hating on the Jazz. The Bucks had their 1-year window and Giannis choked. Gobert was played off the floor yet was statistically better in the postseason than he was in the regular season? Hmm... The Jazz will be a completely different team next year with the Conley addition, we got better on both ends of the floor by a lot. 

It's alright though bro bro, you get to see Giannis for a couple more years before he bolts for a big market and an actual chance at a championship. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

You don't think that we're contenders, especially if we add a stretch big? Give me a break. We're going to be very good next season and very dangerous to any team in the West because we'll have an elite defense, better spacing, and more playmaking. But you can keep blindly hating on the Jazz. The Bucks had their 1-year window and Giannis choked. Gobert was played off the floor yet was statistically better in the postseason than he was in the regular season? Hmm... The Jazz will be a completely different team next year with the Conley addition, we got better on both ends of the floor by a lot. 

It's alright though bro bro, you get to see Giannis for a couple more years before he bolts for a big market and an actual chance at a championship. 

No blind hating here. You think an addition of a soon to be 32 year old Conley makes you contenders but somehow a 27/8/8 soon to be 35 year old, mega talent,  LeBron James is "fading." The hilarity to your thought process is pure entertainment. 

And keep up with the Giannis crap. It's legit the only thing you got. When he re-ups, I'll expect those same apologies as when you apologize for questioning LeBron's 2020 MVP reign.

Your posting style is a broken record and highly predictable. Surprise me with the next one...

7 hours ago, Utley said:

Because he can't. He has horrible vision and instincts with the ball in his hands, and doesn't look to pass.

Not true. He's had double digit assists before in single games. Just because it's not his primary role or strength doesn't mean what he's shown to be capable of is invalid right now. I've seen no look passes in his rookie season. Like I said, I don't think vision is an issue, it's more so immaturity and his role the first two seasons. Rookie year Kuzma developed as a scorer because the Lakers had no one. Sophomore year Kuzma had LeBron James and again developed as a Robin scorer to LeBron's Batman.

As far as the original statement and notion that Kuz is a mediocre scorer only, I mean that's just untrue. To say he can't assist and doesn't rebound or defend is false.

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

i get Collison was soild but who the hell was going to give him 10-12M per??? Some teams are really really stupid  

$10-12 million is the going rate for a solid starting PG in this salary cap. Good decision maker and shooter. Biggest problem would have been his size in the playoffs.

Archived