2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Puts the ball through the hoop a lot.

Out of the Top 25 players with the most Field Goal Attempts (Mitchell is 6th BTW), he only has a better shooting percentage than 1 of them, Russell Westbrook.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Out of the Top 25 players with the most Field Goal Attempts (Mitchell is 6th BTW), he only has a better shooting percentage than 1 of them, Russell Westbrook.

Out of likes. What a dagger. Well below league average TS% too.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Puts the ball through the hoop a lot.

Would you prefer a player who scores 23.8 points on 19.9 shots or a player who scores 23.7 points on 18 shots?

Jesus. This thread is for FA news. I come on and there is like 12 new pages and it’s legit this Mitchell crap. I thought maybe a Westbrook deal or something went down. This simply won’t die you all know this right? It’s gonna go on all season. It’s July 9th maybe table it for now or move it to a new thread of make a thread about it. I don’t need this in here. 

19 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Jesus. This thread is for FA news. I come on and there is like 12 new pages and it’s legit this Mitchell crap. I thought maybe a Westbrook deal or something went down. This simply won’t die you all know this right? It’s gonna go on all season. It’s July 9th maybe table it for now or move it to a new thread of make a thread about it. I don’t need this in here. 

How about this big time news? 

Marcus Morris is thinking about reneging on the Spurs 2/20 contract and signing w/ the Knicks instead for 1/15.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How about this big time news? 

Marcus Morris is thinking about reneging on the Spurs 2/20 contract and signing w/ the Knicks instead for 1/15.

That’s not bad haha. Live in NY for a year just chill get an extra two and a half weeks vacation next year than with SA. 

Adrian Wojnarowski: Reporting with @MarcJSpearsESPN: Free agent Marcus Morris -- who committed to a two-year, $20M Spurs deal w/ player option -- is re-considering agreement. Morris is now considering a free agent deal with Knicks, who'll have additional cap space with reworking of Bullock deal.

Skip Bayless: If Marcus Morris reneges on his Spurs deal - if he screws them in even a part of the way No. 2 did - then Marcus Morris will forever be No. 13 to me. At least he's reportedly considering the ultimate bad-luck franchise, the Knicks. Is there no more honor or principle in the NBA?

Chris Haynes: Yahoo Sources: San Antonio reaching out to other free agent wings with Marcus Morris contemplating backing out of agreement to accept New York’s offer.

Chris Haynes: Yahoo Sources: New York Knicks have a one-year, roughly $15 million offer on the table for Marcus Morris who is considering reneging on his two-year, $20 million agreement with San Antonio.

The moral of this story? Get your guys name on the dotted line ASAP. The NBA's turned in to the poaching league.

Archived