2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why are you defending the Lakers if you're not a fan? No clue who Breesus is. 

Because Danny Green is one of he few defendable moves the Lakers have made. If you’re done being obtuse and want to use your brain a little, you should easily figure out who I root for.

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

Because Danny Green is one of he few defendable moves the Lakers have made. If you’re done being obtuse and want to use your brain a little, you should easily figure out who I root for.

Nah, Brees only only averaged 6.2 Yards per attempt in the Rams game, he's the reason he lost and clearly he sucks. 

~ NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Danny Green is an okay role player but he's not worth $15M per year. He has been terrible offensively in the playoffs the last two years over a 30 game sample size. 6 ppg on 30% FG just quite simply isn't worth the money he got. And the Lakers had to overpay because he was one of the few free agents left on the market. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Danny Green is an okay role player but he's not worth $15M per year. He has been terrible offensively in the playoffs the last two years over a 30 game sample size. 6 ppg on 30% FG just quite simply isn't worth the money he got. And the Lakers had to overpay because he was one of the few free agents left on the market. 

He also fits with Lebron and AD. Bit of an overpayment, but a fine signing otherwise.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Ben Simmons is the same player he was at LSU 3 years ago. 

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Donovan Mitchell shot 32% in the playoffs and is one of the least efficient players in the league.

Archived