2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

40 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He didn't demand a trade to the Lakers

He also thought there was no way Kawhi’s stance could’ve changed over the course of a year, there was only a 5% chance he’d be a Clipper, and that Kawhi was mentally weak if he didn’t want to play with LeGM.

19 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Hahahahahahahaha

Wiggins has purposely sat out of international play throughout his entire career for whatever reason. He had a chance to be the face of Canadian basketball but chooses not to play in international competition. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I remember reading @seminoles1 hype Andrew Wiggins up way back in the day before I joined the forum. Used to call him Maple Jordan IIRC. 

Oh, I was definitely a believer. Thought he was going to be DeRozan with a slightly more reliable 3.

Don't ever remember calling him Maple Jordan though.

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Oh, I was definitely a believer. Thought he was going to be DeRozan with a slightly more reliable 3.

Don't ever remember calling him Maple Jordan though.

What could've been. Why has he fallen off of a cliff the last two years? 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I used to lurk back in the day. It took me 7 years to make an account because I was scared of all the basketball knowledge this board possesses. 

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What could've been. Why has he fallen off of a cliff the last two years? 

He didn’t really fall off a cliff. He played very well in San Antonio. He just is what he is at this point with no improvement in sight. Pops system just got him a few more assists than usual. 

Archived