Anthony Davis Packages: Which Are You Taking?

amac

Which Package would you take for AD?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which package would you take for Anthony Davis if these were the offers?

• Knicks: #3 pick, Dennis Smith Jr, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson
    • Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, #14 pick
    • Lakers: #4 pick, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball

Let's say the Knicks, Lakers, and Celtics offer up all of their prime assets for AD. Which are you taking? Feel free to speculate on what else these teams might throw in or what other teams might jump in the sweepstakes

3 minutes ago, amac said:

Let's say the Knicks, Lakers, and Celtics offer up all of their prime assets for AD. Which are you taking? Feel free to speculate on what else these teams might throw in or what other teams might jump in the sweepstakes

Well, so much depends on what happens this off-season.  If Kyrie leaves, Davis would not re-sign in Boston.  So that trade is out the window, I think.  If the Knicks don't get Kevin Durant in free agency, the Knicks are also out the window.  Most people believe Durant will join the Knicks, and if he does then there's a real chance they can get Davis.

To me, Davis has made it pretty clear he wants to play with LeBron and the Lakers.  The Pelicans have a new GM and he might be willing to strike a deal with the Lakers, especially considering they can now add the #4 overall pick to the mix.

It'll be interesting because Davis' free agency will play a big part in this.  Teams (outside of the Lakers and maybe Knicks) will have the gamble on Davis re-signing with them.

I love the Celtics package. Tatum is going to be special, Brown is really good and Rozier showed last season especially in the playoffs how good he can be. The 14th pick plus Holiday I’m sure the Pels can even move up into the top 10 to possibly get Reddish who has potential. If not then keep Holiday who is really good and that 14th pick could be used for depth on the bench. So again I’d totally do the Celtics deal but they won’t do it  unless Irving stays.

29 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I love the Celtics package. Tatum is going to be special, Brown is really good and Rozier showed last season especially in the playoffs how good he can be. The 14th pick plus Holiday I’m sure the Pels can even move up into the top 10 to possibly get Reddish who has potential. If not then keep Holiday who is really good and that 14th pick could be used for depth on the bench. So again I’d totally do the Celtics deal but they won’t do it  unless Irving stays.

As a Celtic fan no way do I want to give up Tatum and Brown, unless AD signs an extension. And even then I am not sure I would do it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

As a Celtic fan no way do I want to give up Tatum and Brown, unless AD signs an extension. And even then I am not sure I would do it.

I think the Lakers would pressure Ainge into it, as the #4, Ingram, Kuzma is a better offer than Tatum + picks

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Hypothetical you give up Brown and Tatum and Kyrie leaves and Horford opts out. How are you feeling?