Anthony Davis Packages: Which Are You Taking?

amac

Which Package would you take for AD?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which package would you take for Anthony Davis if these were the offers?

• Knicks: #3 pick, Dennis Smith Jr, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson
    • Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, #14 pick
    • Lakers: #4 pick, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Gotta throw in Porter I'd think.

If New Orleans doesn't want to rebuild, then I would love for Portland to get in on this.

McCollum, Collins, Simons, #25, 2022 1st.

Gives New Orleans an All-Star caliber player, 1 good young piece to partner with Zion in the front court, a young player with lots of potential, and 2 picks.

I think New Orleans would take that in a heartbeat.

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Gotta throw in Porter I'd think.

If New Orleans doesn't want to rebuild, then I would love for Portland to get in on this.

McCollum, Collins, Simons, #25, 2022 1st.

Gives New Orleans an All-Star caliber player, 1 good young piece to partner with Zion in the front court, a young player with lots of potential, and 2 picks.

I feel like you can't trade MPJ yet bc he doesn't have that much relative value due to the injury risk yet you might be giving away an elite player

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think New Orleans would take that in a heartbeat.

Maybe a slight overpay, but a package that includes McCollum and Collins gets them in the running. The other 3 assets would depend on the other offers and how much they'd be willing to risk it for possibly 1 season.

15 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

The Lakers will have to throw in extra future picks.

#4, Brandon Ingram, Kuzma/Ball, 2022 1st, and 2024 1st.

I think all of the young players on the Knicks all suck except for Robinson. And I'd much rather have Brandon Ingram than RJ Barrett.

Agreed.  The Knicks trade is being super overvalued by some people here.  The Knicks players are considerably worse than the Lakers players.  Someone said earlier, the #3 pick has a chance at Ja Morant or RJ Barrett.... Uh, no they don't.  Morant is going top 2 PERIOD.  I'd also rather have Ingram over Barrett.

4 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

As a Pelicans fan.

Wagner is going to be ok needs some mins 

Caruso provides depth, high IQ guy 

Ingram and a future PG 

Personally I'm not high on Kuzma and Ball is trash. 

You have 3 future pillars a pick in next years draft and Jrue 

What's a better deal that the Lakers can offer? 

Just now, showtime said:

Agreed.  The Knicks trade is being super overvalued by some people here.  The Knicks players are considerably worse than the Lakers players.  Someone said earlier, the #3 pick has a chance at Ja Morant or RJ Barrett.... Uh, no they don't.  Morant is going top 2 PERIOD.  I'd also rather have Ingram over Barrett.

The Knicks have extra future 1sts from Dallas. They, like Boston, can flood the Pelicans with draft picks. That's their best hope.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

The Knicks have extra future 1sts from Dallas. They, like Boston, can flood the Pelicans with draft picks. That's their best hope.

Absolutely.

Throw in how if they land Durant and somehow convince Kyrie to join as well, they probably don't even need those picks. 

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Championships are built on super stars not a collection of role players. Tatum has shown more than anyone he has the best chance to become one. The Celtics package is a no brainer.

I think Ingram's stretch before his injury this season was equally if not more impressive than any stretch Tatum has had, and he's flashed a more diversified game. The injury is the only thing that gives Tatum a real edge for me

There are two major things going against the Lakers offer:

1.  This is a 3 man draft, and #4 just doesn't have as much value.  

2.  They're in the West, and I don't think the Pelicans want to trade Davis within the West.  

That being said, I fully expect Kyrie to walk, so what Boston does at that point becomes highly speculative.  At the end of the day the last team standing with the best offer may very well be the Knicks.  

Just now, amac said:

I think Ingram's stretch before his injury this season was equally if not more impressive than any stretch Tatum has had, and he's flashed a more diversified game. The injury is the only thing that gives Tatum a real edge for me

Ingrams stretch where he put up empty stats and led the Lakers to a losing record? Meh.

Just now, amac said:

I agree a package around Ingram imo is better than Tatum. We don't know if the C's are willing to part with all those players especially if there's indication Kyrie is leaving. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Ingrams stretch where he put up empty stats and led the Lakers to a losing record? Meh.

Ingrams group of Blackhole Kuzma and Ball is way worse than the surrounding cast Tatum had on that run. The sixers didn't have a match up with him.