2020 Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

On 5/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, Wyld Stallyns said:

With the trend of offensive coaches being prioritized over defensive coaches I’m a little less worried about DC Matt Eberflus being stolen from the Colts but I think if things continue to improve OC Nick Sirianni might become a hot commodity  

Those aren't real surnames. No way they are. They definitely just walked into the stadium and decided to see how close they could get to interviewing for a coaching position. The former just mumbled some syllables and that's what the secretary typed in, and the latter just stared down at his iPhone for a bit, and then decided he also wanted it to sound Italian.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Kubiac doesn't have interest in being head coach again does he?

Supposedly atleast from what people were talking about on the Falcons board theirs rumors he is interested in doing so and possibly to groom a guy.  If you could land a pairing of HC Gary Kubiak with OC Mike Mcdaniel.  Let kubiak get him ready for about 2 or 3 years then hand it off to him that wouldn't be a good setup and you could make mike a asistant hc that knows he's getting the reigns very soon to take some pressure off gary.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:20 AM, KOTN-93 said:

If Kirk Cousins keeps this up someone will pluck Stefanski from us for sure. I'd hope Kubiak would take over even if just for a year.

I hate that if the Vikings offense even does okay for a year teams want to hire the OC as a HC ¬¬ It makes it impossible to have any consistency, so they end up with an OC like Flip throwing the ball 70+% of the time.

21 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I hate that if the Vikings offense even does okay for a year teams want to hire the OC as a HC ¬¬ It makes it impossible to have any consistency, so they end up with an OC like Flip throwing the ball 70+% of the time.

Don’t hire defensive minded head coaches. 

• Like 1