2019 NBA Mock Draft Thread

resilient part 2

30 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK first off. I am happy for this mock. someone needs to step up in this thread and you did.

2nd - you giving Boston Herro at 14 means "we fightin.." hate that pick at 14. really like KZ and PJ is a good 22. 

If the draft fell this way, then give me Mfiondu Kabengele at 14 instead.

Herro is a perfect fit in Boston tho. He has the upside to be what y'all wanted Gordon Hayward to be. He plays fantastic defense and is a great shooter. He'd also be able to fill Marcus Smart's role with better shooting should you trade him in an AD package. Herro is getting slept on at this point. 

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Herro is a perfect fit in Boston tho. He has the upside to be what y'all wanted Gordon Hayward to be. He plays fantastic defense and is a great shooter. He'd also be able to fill Marcus Smart's role with better shooting should you trade him in an AD package. Herro is getting slept on at this point. 

Not saying Boston can't use a good shooter like Herro. .. but at 14 I want a player with the highest ceiling. And hero doesn't have it in my opinion. His ceiling is JJ Redick at best.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Not saying Boston can't use a good shooter like Herro. .. but at 14 I want a player with the highest ceiling. And hero doesn't have it in my opinion. His ceiling is JJ Redick at best.

JJ Redick wishes he had the game of Herro. Herro's upside is Haywardesque. 

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

I wouldn’t mind Culver for the fact that it means we wouldn’t be overpaying Oubre.  I’d rather Bridges be starting next to Book with Culver coming of the bench.  Randle or Mirotic at the 4.  

I really hope we keep Oubre. Now I’m not giving him a max or anything but he’s good and a great fit in today’s NBA.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Absolutely did. Herro is getting slept on, hard. He's gonna be a good one. He's definitely not JJ Redick. 

At minimum JJ Redick has been one of the most consistent Shooters over the past 10 years. That alone is not an easy accomplishment. Well JJ can't do the all-around things herro does Herro has not proven he can shoot on any consistent basis yet in the NBA.

Edited by resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

At minimum JJ Redick has been one of the most consistent Shooters over the past 10 years. That alone is not an easy accomplishment. Well JJ can't do the all-around things herro does Herro has not proven he can shoot on any consistent basis yet in the NBA.

No **** lol. Herro hasn't played a minute of NBA ball. We're not talking about current JJ Redick, we're talking about prospect JJ Redick. 

Herro is a far better prospect than Redick was. He's a stud on defense, he can score at multiple levels, unlike JJ, and he is comfortable with the ball in his hands, unlike Redick. They aren't even remotely similar. 

Edited by beekay414

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

JJ Redick wishes he had the game of Herro. Herro's upside is Haywardesque. 

Man, you are crazy high on Herro. He’d be lucky to be as good as Redick. 

• Like 1

Let's not forget that Redick couldn't even get on the court consistently until he was 25, his 4th year in the league and didn't break 10 PPG until he was 26. 

Herro's 19. He's a better prospect than Redick was and won't be a sieve on defense like Redick was.