Sign in to follow this  
Activated10

AFC East is going to be the most exciting division, soon

Next team to take the reign of the AFC East  

34 members have voted

1. 1. If Patriots decline, which team do you like the most to take their place for the next 5 years

• Buffalo Bills (QB Josh Allen, HC Sean McDermott & GM Brandon Beane)
    • New York Jets (QB Sam Darnold, HC Adam Gase & GM Mike Maccagnan)
    • Miami Dolphins (QB Josh Rosen/Favorite QB from 2020 Draft, HC Brian Flores & GM Chris Grier)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/04/2019 at 05:47 AM

On 5/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, freak_of_nature said:

My prediction for 2019 is that Allen takes the next step and BUF wins the division this season.

Good luck with that.

Love the Bills defense. Tredavious White was a steal in what was a loaded draft. Great fit for Oliver. This is a game of QBs though which is why if anyone supplants the Patriots it will be Darnold and the Jets.

I could the team shaping up like his final season at USC. Just make him a gamer. Slowly move the ball with Bell and allowing Darnold to use his feet and playmaking. Defensively still could use a few pieces but there are also some really good players that if kept fresh will make the clutch plays needed to win games. 

Could they take down the Pats this year?!?!? All up to Darnold and health I'd say. Gase will be decent enough. Really rooting for Darnold to succeed after I was worried he was drafted into a bad situation last year.