Redskins Cuts

turtle28

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Ryan Grant is garbage.  I'd rather let Harris or literally any other WR on the roster have a shot.  

Harris was hurt most of camp and barely played this preseason. Coaches are going to go with who they trust, not who "may" be better some day in the future. Especially in week 1.

giphy.gif

Just now, turtle28 said:

If Doctson isn't starting week 1, I would hope they'd go 2 TE w/ Pryor & Crowder at WR instead of starting Grant but everyone should be ready for that possibility because given what Gruden has said, I think it's real. 

A Pryor-Crowder-Reed-Davis starting foursome would definitely be an improvement over putting any hope in Grant.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Harris was hurt most of camp and barely played this preseason. Coaches are going to go with who they trust, not who "may" be better some day in the future. Especially in week 1.

giphy.gif

You get a like for using the Substitute Teacher sketch. "You done messed up A-A-Ron!"

Just now, RSkinGM said:

The Turk strikes again Lynden Trail,,P S candidate

Again, he might have been a 75 cut, but I could have seen him avoiding the first round. Since they've put him on the squad before, sure why not again?

Archived