Ranking the (B)East - OLB - Back-up

SECOND BEST OLB IN THE NFC EAST   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the SECOND BEST OLB in the NFC East?

• Nigel Bradham, Eagles
    • Kamu Grugier-Hill, Eagles
    • LJ Fort, Eagles
    • Mason Foster, Redskins
    • Reuben Foster, Redskins
    • Josh Harvey-Clemons, Redskins
    • Lorenzo Carter, Giants
    • Markus Golden, Giants
    • Alec Ogletree, Giants
    • Sean Lee, Cowboys
    • Justin March-Lillard, Cowboys

Who is the SECOND best OLB for the 2019 season in the NFC East?

Most points will be the starter - second most will be the Back-Up. (Hopefully there are no ties, but in the event I feel - or enough posters would like an amendment or a run-off we will decide how to proceed then.

Please refer to the master-thread here:

Cowboys: @DaBoys / @Nextyearfordaboyz / @The_Slamman / @Matts4313 / @canadaluvsdallas

Eagles: @Jroc04 / @Danger / @TheRealMcCoy / @Kiltman / @ninjapirate

Redskins: @MKnight82 / @Slappy Mc / @Woz / @Thaiphoon / @turtle28

Giants: @Acgott / @Shockey1979 / @GMENNATION / @Giants4eva / @Kodaraw

Edited by Texas_OutLaw7

This one was hard. Honestly for backup OLB there is a good amount of talent in the NFC East for this. To me i think its Mason Foster. I would say Reuben if he can keep his nose clean and stop getting into off the field trouble. He has all pro type talent but he has to show consistency. Nigel Bradham of the Eagles has got to be one of the most of underrated LBs in football but in the end i think its Mason Foster. This kid has shown year in and year out he can play at a high level and has played hard for a poor team. Sean Lee comes to mind but the dude is just injury prone. He could easily be #1 but he is constantly on the sidelines with some type of injury. If i had a top 3 for this id go 

1 - M. Foster  / 2 - N. Bradham / 3 - R. Foster 

Edited by Giants4eva

This is almost throw a dart at the wall pick.  Very little stability in any of them And sense I really have no clue who to pick  I will just not pick.    And yes I really think Lee has the best skill and talent here but is no where 100 percent so I just can’t vote for him

1 hour ago, Giants4eva said:

This one was hard. Honestly for backup OLB there is a good amount of talent in the NFC East for this. To me i think its Mason Foster. I would say Reuben if he can keep his nose clean and stop getting into off the field trouble. He has all pro type talent but he has to show consistency. Nigel Bradham of the Eagles has got to be one of the most of underrated LBs in football but in the end i think its Mason Foster. This kid has shown year in and year out he can play at a high level and has played hard for a poor team. Sean Lee comes to mind but the dude is just injury prone. He could easily be #1 but he is constantly on the sidelines with some type of injury. If i had a top 3 for this id go 

1 - M. Foster  / 2 - N. Bradham / 3 - R. Foster 

Mason Foster likely won't start for the Redskins this year.