Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan / Adam Gase will be acting interm GM

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Elky said:

A coach's job is to bring out talent. To consistently be at the bottom without Peyton is an indictment against Gase not his players.

You can also argue that he overachieved with the little talent he was given.

• Like 1

"After careful consideration and ongoing dialogue with Thomas Dimitroff over the past year I have decided to step away from my position as the assistant general manager of the Atlanta Falcons to pursue other potential opportunities," Scott Pioli said in a statement.

wonder if he's in the running for the jets job

• Like 2

Didn’t KC fire Dorsey in June after running their draft, picking Mahomes, and their free agency? Don’t think this is as bad as some are making it out to be. I’ll still laugh at it because he should have been fired a long time ago but the owner waited. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Didn’t KC fire Dorsey in June after running their draft, picking Mahomes, and their free agency? Don’t think this is as bad as some are making it out to be. I’ll still laugh at it because he should have been fired a long time ago but the owner waited. 

Yup but we’re the Jets so you know, circus and all the jokes. 

3 hours ago, Elky said:

A coach's job is to bring out talent. To consistently be at the bottom without Peyton is an indictment against Gase not his players.

Bad players are bad players, coaches can only do so much. He got the most he could out of the talent he had. 

Let’s see what he builds here, he has a solid base so far. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Something Rams fans are used to. 

Mike Florio and Chris Simms see us struggling out the gate and not resigning Goff and Sean Mcvay has been exposed. Some of the worse takes I’ve ever heard in my life. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Mike Florio and Chris Simms see us struggling out the gate and not resigning Goff and Sean Mcvay has been exposed. Some of the worse takes I’ve ever heard in my life. 

They both are very passionate in their hate for the Rams. 

9 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

"After careful consideration and ongoing dialogue with Thomas Dimitroff over the past year I have decided to step away from my position as the assistant general manager of the Atlanta Falcons to pursue other potential opportunities," Scott Pioli said in a statement.

wonder if he's in the running for the jets job

Wouldn't be a bad move imo as Scoot did great work here over the last few years and im sad to see him go.   Our talent level on this team is up there with the best of them top to bottom and he had a nice hand in that over the years i would like to think.  Plus he is an awesome person and really good guy the jets could do worse for sure.

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Can you post the worst takes you are referring to? 

The Superbowl hangover is real

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

If you youtube florio or simms.. All they do is trash the rams lol. 

I'm still waiting for you to post the bad takes. I watched that video, still didn't see any bad takes other than the part about mcvay maybe wanting to move on from goff. 

Other than that, I thought it was a very accurate assessment. Mcvay got out coached against the eagles, the bears, and the pats. That is a problem.

Chris Simms' podcast is great, he's one of my favorite talking heads out there. There is no agenda with him and he is very knowledgeable and unbiased with his takes. 

I'm going to continue to say it, the Superbowl hangover is real. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I'm still waiting for you to post the bad takes. I watched that video, still didn't see any bad takes other than the part about mcvay maybe wanting to move on from goff. 

Other than that, I thought it was a very accurate assessment. Mcvay got out coached against the eagles, the bears, and the pats. That is a problem.

Yeah , didn't see a issue with any of that clip TBH.