Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan / Adam Gase will be acting interm GM

49erurtaza

6 hours ago, El ramster said:

Well well.. a debt is Owed I’ll make you another one. Don’t you want you out here puffing your chest. 

Sure thing, buddy boy. I believe it was a month. I did it on a game the niners were heavy underdogs btw so 

To be fair, I won a sig bet against you on the old forum and you said you would make me a sig instead. I never collected on that debt, but we will let it slide 

6 hours ago, El ramster said:

Another sig bet? You’ve been screaming SB hangover. Bet that the rams have a better record than the Niners? 

Ok lil guy, let's do 2 months 

13 hours ago, Heinz D. said:
13 hours ago, El ramster said:

I did.. Rams are the most talented team in the West.. Anything else? Are you expecting Goff to regress? A healthy Kupp?? come on mang. 

Again...you're dismissing the concept of the "Super Bowl Hangover" because you're intent on single-mindedly rooting for a specific team. I agree the Rams could return, but I haven't considered odds as of yet, so I'm not going to debate probabilities with you. However, the Rams returning doesn't mean the "Hangover" isn't real, merely that they overcame it. See what I'm saying? 

31aiu9.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

thatsthejoke.jpg

In limbo. May hop on the Browns bandwagon tbh.

Ouch. That's a bummer, dude. It must be rough being a pro football fan and not having a team to root for. The Browns ARE an awesome story, and intriguing team, aren't they? I'm really happy for them and their fans.

You should join us on the Dark Side though, and become a Bears fan. We have cookies. :D

On 5/18/2019 at 7:42 PM, DingoLadd said:

Can someone explain this decision to me? 

I get gase was the guy but still, why not let him finish out the year? 

Literally the only rationale I can think of is they get to start their search for a new GM and avoid competition, as every other team will be waiting until after the regular season. Maybe they can lock down their first choice if they do this as there isn't a "better landing spot" known at the time. .