Jets fire Mike Maccagnan.

MikeT14

1 minute ago, NJC33 said:

lol. At least we can stop debating. 

The best part of this lol

I do NOT however want Gase acting as the GM for long. Hire someone that he can work WITH. Otherwise this guy will absolutely destroy our franchise. Gase as the GM is ticking time bomb.

• Like 4

Just now, ekill08x said:

I do NOT however want Gase acting as the GM for long. Hire someone that he can work WITH. Otherwise this guy will absolutely destroy our franchise. Gase as the GM is ticking time bomb.

You give him this year. If he bombs, pull the plug. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

It is because of roster control.  It goes to Gase but as for trade and money/salary, I hope someone else handles that.

Doesn’t make a lot of sense to fire Macc after the offseason and before the season starts. Needless to say I wanted him gone. So I’m glad that happened. Not sure who our options are though.

I imagine this decision has to do with Macc not doing several things this organization has wanted. Especially this offseason. I’m sure there was a lot of what ifs that we have no clue about.