Jets fire Mike Maccagnan.

MikeT14

I read around bit by bit.  Eagles had prepared for Doulgas to take an outside job so they stacked up front office for various roles in the recent winter offseasn and Douglas hasn't left the house. So,  Eagles letting Douglas go as soon as possible is doable.  umm.

So Gase doesn’t like the money given to Leveon Bell or how much they have Cj Mosley....exactly what you want to hear from your HC of the team you just signed...If I am Sam Darnold I am calling my agent right now lol. Get me the heck out of here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

So Gase doesn’t like the money given to Leveon Bell or how much they have Cj Mosley....exactly what you want to hear from your HC of the team you just signed...If I am Sam Darnold I am calling my agent right now lol. Get me the heck out of here. 

Well the money given to them was needed bc we draft awful and have to overpay to bring in any talent in the door. Bc we certainly aren't doling it via draft. But I don't believe that rumor. Those 2 guys are instantly the 2 best players on our team. I highly doubt Gase doesn't like them. Ya the money is a lot. But we had it and they have good years left. I think where an issue occurred was only adding 1 starter on the OL and not enough WR depth.

Gase and top money RB never mix.  I saw that long time ago.   As for Mosley's situation, I am sure Gase had no problem having him aboard but Jets hurried and paid Mosley that much as a money allocation went to wrong position.  I dunno.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Well the money given to them was needed bc we draft awful and have to overpay to bring in any talent in the door. Bc we certainly aren't doling it via draft. But I don't believe that rumor. Those 2 guys are instantly the 2 best players on our team. I highly doubt Gase doesn't like them. Ya the money is a lot. But we had it and they have good years left. I think where an issue occurred was only adding 1 starter on the OL and not enough WR depth.

Last rumor we didn’t believe was clearly true. This is true. Gase has criticized those signings within the organization. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

And as I type that response to @Bobby816 the score updates “Gase opposed Leveon Bell deal”

True or not, likely true, this is what the two biggest free agents are going to be hearing that their coach is saying. NOT GOOD. Jets are a disaster.

That makes me question Gase's mind more than anything. We were starving for talent and he is a star. To not want him when we had plenty of money, makes me question Gase as a mind in this league.

• Like 1