MikeT14

Jets fire Mike Maccagnan.

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Kurt Warner says Hello. lol.

Anyway,  it is still too early to dismiss them.  I have heard a few players had outstanding OTA but they never stick around for regular season(s).

Of course. We won’t know much until pads get on and games start but obviously history isn’t on their side. 

Just came by Macc to tell you I hate you for what you did to this organization. 

You’ve set the Darnold era back at least 1 season, maybe 2. You freaking bum. 

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Just came by Macc to tell you I hate you for what you did to this organization. 

You’ve set the Darnold era back at least 1 season, maybe 2. You freaking bum. 

Don't worry.... Douglas has brand new sifting classifier.

Your 3rd round pick couldn’t even make it out of camp. And some thought you couldn’t top the Hackenberg pick(which I did defend as a high risk/high reward) 

You are the absolute worst. 

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Is this thread worthy of continuation?

Yes. 

Im going to visit this grave every time something he’s done or failed to do bites us in the arse 

Edited by KingOfTheDot

53 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Yes. 

Im going to visit this grave every time something he’s done or failed to do bites us in the arse 

Haha. You hate Macc. Our 2019 draft is not looking good. Best we can hope for is Q becomes an impact player and Edoga and Cashman becomes solid starters.

3 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Haha. You hate Macc. Our 2019 draft is not looking good. Best we can hope for is Q becomes an impact player and Edoga and Cashman becomes solid starters.

We need a Corner and he drafted a dude who played like 3 games in college. 

I cannot believe he almost stayed our GM. Gase was like “yeah.......no”

You Bum Macc, 

So you blow almost every draft pick outside the top 6. Then you fail to keep our pro bowl kicker in house over a couple million when we had millions in cap space. 

You draft another 3-4 DL(who has potential) and a bust in the 3rd. 

Now with all the injuries we have zero depth, barely any top end talent, no speed, no pass rush, poor OL(look how good Morse was for Buffalo last week), Enunwa out for the year again no receiver depth, no back up TE with Herndon out, Corners are trash or slow. 

Now we’re punting another year of Darnold’s rookie contract. 

Thank you so much for all you’ve done. Thank God Gase saw right through you and got you out of here. 

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

You Bum Macc, 

So you blow almost every draft pick outside the top 6. Then you fail to keep our pro bowl kicker in house over a couple million when we had millions in cap space. 

You draft another 3-4 DL(who has potential) and a bust in the 3rd. 

Now with all the injuries we have zero depth, barely any top end talent, no speed, no pass rush, poor OL(look how good Morse was for Buffalo last week), Enunwa out for the year again no receiver depth, no back up TE with Herndon out, Corners are trash or slow. 

Now we’re punting another year of Darnold’s rookie contract. 

Thank you so much for all you’ve done. Thank God Gase saw right through you and got you out of here. 

This is all very true, I just wonder how long it is going to take Douglas to straight out the mess Macc created. Looks like at least two years of good drafting.

18 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

This is all very true, I just wonder how long it is going to take Douglas to straight out the mess Macc created. Looks like at least two years of good drafting.

Maybe 3 depending on what he does in free agency and how many picks he can accumulate.