Jets fire Mike Maccagnan.

MikeT14

42 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah I think Q has been disruptive the last two games. He’s been looking good. Keep getting him reps. He’s 21, when he blossoms into a stud DT in a year or two people will change that bust tune real fast. Always too fast to anoint players whether it’s good or bad. 

Yeah, he has been flashing with the way he's been beating some of the double teams. If he was able to get reps throughout the offseason and preseason, he would be ahead mentally and probably perform better by now. I think he'll be fine. Him and Fat are players I've been happy with on the line. They are not big yet, but they are showing progress. 

On 9/13/2019 at 3:46 AM, KingOfTheDot said:

You Bum Macc, 

So you blow almost every draft pick outside the top 6. Then you fail to keep our pro bowl kicker in house over a couple million when we had millions in cap space. 

You draft another 3-4 DL(who has potential) and a bust in the 3rd. 

Now with all the injuries we have zero depth, barely any top end talent, no speed, no pass rush, poor OL(look how good Morse was for Buffalo last week), Enunwa out for the year again no receiver depth, no back up TE with Herndon out, Corners are trash or slow. 

Now we’re punting another year of Darnold’s rookie contract. 

Thank you so much for all you’ve done. Thank God Gase saw right through you and got you out of here. 

Bumping to rehash this sentiment.

• Like 1