#1 on the Waiver Wire!!! WOOF WOOF!

Mastercheddaar

Cleveland Browns are #1 on the waiver wire and with roster cuts coming this Saturday @ 4pm. We have our pick of the litter. Who do you see being cut? Who do you see us bring in for a look? 

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/15_nfl_veterans_that_could_be_released_this_weekend/s1_12680_24606257

From this list I like Hurns and Kearse. Worth a look for WR help. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

I'm gonna be glued to bleacher report tomorrow afternoon; I know that. Having the first waiver spot kinda feels like welfare Christmas. Or being the first guy at Goodwill when the new stuff comes in. Hopefully we can snag one or two players, take em to antique road show, and find out they're priceless treasures mistakenly discarded by their old teams. I just think adding older vet's with little left would be counter productive on this team. Let our youth be our advantage.

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

These individual threads are getting out of hand. 

I know I'm new here, but I kinda like individual threads like these. They seem like they kinda spark new conversations that wouldn't necessarily start buried on page 34 of a tired thread. Just my feeling. No offense. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers. 

32 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I know I'm new here, but I kinda like individual threads like these. They seem like they kinda spark new conversations that wouldn't necessarily start buried on page 34 of a tired thread. Just my feeling. No offense. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers. 

You're good man, this is what webby wants.

scrabble is just a grump.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Anyone know much about David Yankey?  I saw that he got cut by the Panthers.  I remember him being talked about as a borderline first rounder, close to sure thing as an NFL guard prospect.  He is still young.  Does he just suck that bad?

I loved the dude coming out of Stanford. He was one of the best pulling guards I've ever seen. I have no clue what's happened to him in the pros but I wouldn't mind having him as a backup and letting Wylie work with him. 

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I'll let it slide. 

Archived