Draft Mulligans

goldfishwars

If you could replace ONE of your team's selection with a player that was drafted after they were selected - who would it be and why? 

For the Patriots, I would completely scrap the trade-up for Joejuan Williams if I could. But if the Pats had to make a selection there at 45 I would take Jace Sternberger. He was 44th on my big board so bang on value as far as I am concerned. Whilst he didn't get picked until 75, two slots before our next selection, I think he was a steal where he ended up with Green Bay and would have been a great fit for what we like to do. 

If just one, I have a tough time.  I'm tempted to replace Jeffery Simmons with Montez Sweat, but that would leave a huge gaping hole at defensive line.

I'd probably go with replacing Nate Davis with Connor McGovern.  Nate Davis is fine, and it's a pick I'm happy with, but I had McGovern as my seventh ranked interior lineman, so I would have preferred him.  

20 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

If you could replace ONE of your team's selection with a player that was drafted after they were selected - who would it be and why? 

For the Patriots, I would completely scrap the trade-up for Joejuan Williams if I could. But if the Pats had to make a selection there at 45 I would take Jace Sternberger. He was 44th on my big board so bang on value as far as I am concerned. Whilst he didn't get picked until 75, two slots before our next selection, I think he was a steal where he ended up with Green Bay and would have been a great fit for what we like to do. 

Oh yeah?  Packer fan here. So my Muligan is getting back TE Jace Sternberger, picking him at 44 and not Elgton Jenkins.

why cant we do more then 1. 

since i can only do 1 but theres like 3 that are obvious mulligans for me to do i guess ill go do a Mack wilson to the jags instead of Quincy williams. felt like mack slipping to the 5th is a huge mistake and while going to the 3rd he could provide a more immediate impact as a potential starter compared to quincy.

under consideration: Cody ford instead of Jawaan Taylor(i love fords game more then taylors.)

Jace Sternberger instead of Josh Oliver9i had sternberger higher on the board.

• Like 1

I can't really trade up for Andre Dillard, can I? Gun to my head, I'd probably look at any CB drafted close after Lonnie Johnson was selected. I like the upside of Johnson, but also think the Texans need a guy who is somewhat refined. Justin Layne looked more refined, but still a guy growing into his skin as a former WR, kinda wish he was the selection.