Draft Mulligans

goldfishwars

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I can't really trade up for Andre Dillard, can I? Gun to my head, I'd probably look at any CB drafted close after Lonnie Johnson was selected. I like the upside of Johnson, but also think the Texans need a guy who is somewhat refined. Justin Layne looked more refined, but still a guy growing into his skin as a former WR, kinda wish he was the selection.

I'd go David Long for the Texans. And if we're going size-speed freak for Lonnie, how about Jamel Dean?

• Like 1

Deionte Thompson for Bryce Love. Think Love could've definitely been had later in the draft. Thompson that late would fill a role at FS or at least be a great prospect while also being a a great vaule pick. His tackling issues worried me but his ball skills are something you can ignore. He and Collins would've been a great duo to watch come together!  

The Lions not taking the deal that Denver got at #10 and staying at #8 to take Hockenson.

I'm sure that he's going to be a very good player for us but I would rather have Noah Fant + 2019 2nd + 2020 3rd over Hockenson as a stand-alone piece.