Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
goldfishwars

Draft Mulligans

Recommended Posts

If you could replace ONE of your team's selection with a player that was drafted after they were selected - who would it be and why? 

For the Patriots, I would completely scrap the trade-up for Joejuan Williams if I could. But if the Pats had to make a selection there at 45 I would take Jace Sternberger. He was 44th on my big board so bang on value as far as I am concerned. Whilst he didn't get picked until 75, two slots before our next selection, I think he was a steal where he ended up with Green Bay and would have been a great fit for what we like to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If just one, I have a tough time.  I'm tempted to replace Jeffery Simmons with Montez Sweat, but that would leave a huge gaping hole at defensive line.

I'd probably go with replacing Nate Davis with Connor McGovern.  Nate Davis is fine, and it's a pick I'm happy with, but I had McGovern as my seventh ranked interior lineman, so I would have preferred him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tough one for me because I generally liked the Steeler draft.  I think Buggs for Kelvin Harmon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

If you could replace ONE of your team's selection with a player that was drafted after they were selected - who would it be and why? 

For the Patriots, I would completely scrap the trade-up for Joejuan Williams if I could. But if the Pats had to make a selection there at 45 I would take Jace Sternberger. He was 44th on my big board so bang on value as far as I am concerned. Whilst he didn't get picked until 75, two slots before our next selection, I think he was a steal where he ended up with Green Bay and would have been a great fit for what we like to do. 

 

Oh yeah?  Packer fan here. So my Muligan is getting back TE Jace Sternberger, picking him at 44 and not Elgton Jenkins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why cant we do more then 1. 

 

since i can only do 1 but theres like 3 that are obvious mulligans for me to do i guess ill go do a Mack wilson to the jags instead of Quincy williams. felt like mack slipping to the 5th is a huge mistake and while going to the 3rd he could provide a more immediate impact as a potential starter compared to quincy.

under consideration: Cody ford instead of Jawaan Taylor(i love fords game more then taylors.)

Jace Sternberger instead of Josh Oliver9i had sternberger higher on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrell Henderson over Miles Sanders. Henderson was my #2 RB after Jacobs and I think his skill set better compliments Jordan Howard.

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to seriously bend the rules, but I have to......................

2014 - Swap Johnny for ANYONE. Same goes for Justin Gilbert.

Sorry - returning you now to your regularly scheduled program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, TheVillain112 said:

Dwayne Haskins #11 overall...

Don't worry, the Bengals will draft the new Andy Dalton, Jake Frohm xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

Don't worry, the Bengals will draft the new Andy Dalton, Jake Frohm xD

The Jets already drafted him, his name is Sam Darnold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Jets already drafted him, his name is Sam Darnold

:o Damn, why arent you a fan of Darnold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×