Jamie Collins Returns to Patriots

goldfishwars

25 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Stopped caring. He has very little heart. He’ll occasionally flash and look like an all pro but then go on to jog and wave at ball carriers for most of the game. 

I’m not saying I watched a ton of Browns football, but he did get over 100 tackles and lead the Browns in that category. So he either all of the Browns were jogging for most of the games, or he tried a little harder than that. That doesn’t mean he’s a pro bowler or giving 100%. 

40 minutes ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

I’m not saying I watched a ton of Browns football, but he did get over 100 tackles and lead the Browns in that category. So he either all of the Browns were jogging for most of the games, or he tried a little harder than that. That doesn’t mean he’s a pro bowler or giving 100%. 

That just goes to show how poor the browns defense was last year. A lot of his tackles came past 10 yards and didn’t have a lot of effect on the game. He had very empty stats. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Stopped caring. He has very little heart. He’ll occasionally flash and look like an all pro but then go on to jog and wave at ball carriers for most of the game. 

All do respect , He went from SB Champs , Perennial SB Contender to a Dumpster Fire Browns Team. I can see it being Hard to get motivated given those circumstance. Let's be real.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

There was a lot of hate for Collins. He was overpaid but we’ve downgraded at his position for sure.

Which would you rather watch: college football or pro? Neither. I didn’t grow up watching football, and I still don’t. Me and Chandler Jones have talked about this since I first got up here. I never watched football. I never thought I’d be here, and I’d rather play video games. I don’t really want to watch it.

https://www.improper.com/life-style/going-strong/

If they use him as a situational EDGE guy, he has some value. He also has really underwhelmed in space at the 2nd level, but as a blitzer/rotational guy can still provide some value. He is extremely frustrating. One play, you see that flash of talent, and the next, he will whiff in space, blow an assignment, or show poor effort. 

I know you're supposed to get bread while you can, but I have never understood why FA want to leave NE. They have some of the best coaches in the league and always get the most out of their players. You'll have your best years there.