BEST DL GROUP IN THE NFC EAST   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the BEST DL GROUP in the NFC East

• Redskins: R. Kerrigan / Jonathan Allen / Montez Sweat
    • Giants: Dalvin Tomlinson / BJ Hill / Dexter Lawrence
    • Cowboys: DeMarcus Lawrence / Robert Quinn / Trysten Hill
    • Eagles: Fletcher Cox / Derek Bennett / Chris Long

13 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I'll keep this open for the night. Good back-and-forth going on.

What if on 2 man race polls like this, you only count the votes of the fans of other teams since they're public polls?

Although on second thought that probably doesn't work either because it seems Eagles fans voting priority goes 1. Eagles 2. not-Cowboys, while Cowboys go 1. Cowboys 2. not-Eagles lol.

Doing so gives 8-3 in favor of Eagles here.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What if on 2 man race polls like this, you only count the votes of the fans of other teams since they're public polls?

Although on second thought that probably doesn't work either because it seems Eagles fans voting priority goes 1. Eagles 2. not-Cowboys, while Cowboys go 1. Cowboys 2. not-Eagles lol.

Only non-eagle / non-redskin vote so far has been by a Redskins fan.

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I voted for LVE and would have voted for Tyron Smith if Lane Johnson got the credit he was due. But yeah, if it's close give me not the cowboys more often than not.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

I don't know how it is for the other teams, but that brief moment Cox got injured during the playoff game against the saints, our Dline vanished. While a pretty small sample size, It put the thought of too much reliance on our hard strong Cox in the back of my mind. I voted skins because they have some very good and young talent and as far as I know, don't rely on rotating out players as much as the Eagles do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Only non-eagle / non-redskin vote so far has been by a Redskins fan.

What? I see plenty of Cowboys fans voted, and obviously I was counting any Eagles fans who voted Redskins or Redskins fans who voted Eagles, since whole point of making the distinction was too take potential homerism out of the equation.

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What? I see plenty of Cowboys fans voted, and obviously I was counting any Eagles fans who voted Redskins or Redskins fans who voted Eagles, since whole point of making the distinction was too take potential homerism out of the equation.

I misunderstood. I thought you meant any votes that didn't go to the Eagles or Redskins (IE, then Cowboys) could verbally re-vote. Looking back, I am unsure how I made that error.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I misunderstood. I thought you meant any votes that didn't go to the Eagles or Redskins (IE, then Cowboys) could verbally re-vote. Looking back, I am unsure how I made that error.

Also, may I suggest that we redo this poll?

As we've discussed on here and our PM, since the Redskins run a base 3-4 our top 2 DL should be Allen and Ioannidis with our top reserve being Tim Settle.

Then, for your next group of ILBs & OLBs I think the top starters are Ryan Kerrigan and Reuben Foster with our top reserve being Shaun Dion Hamilton.

I'm not sure how other Redskins fans and NFCE fans feel about that, but that would be my request.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Also, may I suggest that we redo this poll?

As we've discussed on here and our PM, since the Redskins run a base 3-4 our top 2 DL should be Allen and Ioannidis with our top reserve being Tim Settle.

Then, for your next group of ILBs & OLBs I think the top starters are Ryan Kerrigan and Reuben Foster with our top reserve being Shaun Dion Hamilton.

I'm not sure how other Redskins fans and NFCE fans feel about that, but that would be my request.

Don't think it will change the result, honestly. And the top players were a representation of the whole group. I am just lazy and didn't want to list every single detail.

LBers will be up later tonight.

7 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Don't think it will change the result, honestly. And the top players were a representation of the whole group. I am just lazy and didn't want to list every single detail.

LBers will be up later tonight.

Probably right