2019 Packers Forum League- PHASE 5 [DRAFT DAY] (GO TO PAGE 8)

Cadmus

1 hour ago, ajdodge09 said:

Damn what is with that Penny trade? ManBearPigs just got absolutely shafted. I'd like to hear the logic on this trade. 

I honestly feel bad for KotN and Cad for their trade getting vetoed and NOT the Penny trade.

1 hour ago, ajdodge09 said:

Damn what is with that Penny trade? ManBearPigs just got absolutely shafted. I'd like to hear the logic on this trade. 

Shepard wasn’t a Keeper for me. I like Anderson over Penny and I moved up in the draft. IMO the only reason we should be vetoing trades is if we feel like there is collusion. Everyone thinks they know how things are going to turn out and then half the time they end being wrong

Bottom line is Shepard was a throw away for me and allowed me to get the player I wanted for my team.

@JBURGE @ChaRisMa @CombOver @Lieker @Bieker1 @PandaSquadAlpha @Dwade1001 @chucknorris101 @ajdodge09 @DannyB @squire12 @Cadmus @Packerraymond @KingOfTheNorth

Draft Day is finally here. 

A few reminders about the League/Draft: 

1) Draft starts at 7:00 PM Central Standard Time on Sleeper (The Draft starts in approximately 4.5 hours

If for some reason you aren't able to make it or you run into any complications accessing the draft feel free to PM me on FootballsFuture or Sleeper. 

2) The duration for each Draft Selection are as follows: 

1st-2nd RDs: 2 Minutes 

3rd-5th RDs: 1.5 Minutes 

6th-10th RDs: 1 Minute 

3) You CAN trade Draft Picks during the draft:

Sleeper allows trading during the draft if you choose to explore that option. 

4) Remember to Vote on IR Rules

We've only had 9 owners vote on the IR rules thus far. If you haven't voted yet, please take the time to do so. The poll can be found in the League Chat on Sleeper (please scroll up until you find it). 

5) It's probably a good idea to send friend requests to fellow owners on Sleeper

It's easy to communicate to with individual owners about trades on Sleeper. I'd recommend that you friend the other 13 owners on Sleeper so you can easily contact them to discuss trades and/or other moves. I already sent friend requests to every league owner. 

6) Dethrone @JBURGE

2019 League Champ (a.k.a whoever can dethrone 3-time champ @JBURGE) has a $20 Amazon GC coming their way. 

If anyone else needs clarification on anything else draft and/or league related let me know.

Edited by Cadmus