2019 Packers Forum League- PHASE 5 [DRAFT DAY] (GO TO PAGE 8)

Cadmus

@squire12

To be clear. I don't plan to pick the date, I'm planning to just pick the final set of dates, and then I'll let everyone have final say/rank the dates they prefer. 

Right now it looks that set of options will include June 9th and August 18th (both Sundays) and then 2-3 weekdays.

If Monday and Wednesday work better for you than Tuesdays and Thursdays... I will try to select those days of the week instead. That's why I was asking. 

4 hours ago, Bieker1 said:

I can make either of those two Sundays work. I probably can make a weekday work as long as the draft is in the evening.

Sounds good.

Thanks for the heads up. 

Hey, if @chucknorris101 can actually draft on August 18th that's a date everyone seems to have agreed on. 

Maybe we'll just decide between the two remaining Sundays? I think I'd rather have a draft on one of those dates because there are usually fewer conflicts than on the weekdays. 

Edited by Cadmus

Just letting people know, basically my entire roster is on the trade block. The main attraction is probably Aaron Rodgers, assuming I get a good return. Most of my other position players aren't all that attractive so I didn't bother putting them on the trade block.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:38 PM, Cadmus said:

@Lieker

You were the only owner that had July 30th marked NO. Could you provide me with some more insight if possible? Feel free to PM me or post here. 

I incorrectly listed July 30th as a Monday, it's actually a Tuesday. 

How do you feel about July 29th (Monday), July 30th (Tuesday) or July 31st (Wednesday)?

Do any of those dates work for you (keep in mind, we'll plan for a 7PM CST start for the draft). 

I could probably make it work. Weekdays just aren’t ideal.

3 minutes ago, Lieker said:

I could probably make it work. Weekdays just aren’t ideal.

That's the overall vibe I'm getting (Sundays are preferable). 

Are you good with both June 9th and August 18th (Both Sundays?). 

12 hours ago, Cadmus said:

That's the overall vibe I'm getting (Sundays are preferable). 

Are you good with both June 9th and August 18th (Both Sundays?). 

June 9th my wife is due with our first baby. I don’t think she’d mind me drafting in the delivery room. 😉 August 18th would work for sure.

I vote for Option X—do not replace the Kicker position. A lot of these teams are struggling to find players worth starting some weeks. There’s a pretty big gap between the top and bottom thirds of the league. Smaller rosters helps the newer owners recover from their previous owners.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:08 AM, Lieker said:

June 9th my wife is due with our first baby. I don’t think she’d mind me drafting in the delivery room. 😉 August 18th would work for sure.

Congrats man!

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, ChaRisMa said:

I vote for Option X—do not replace the Kicker position. A lot of these teams are struggling to find players worth starting some weeks. There’s a pretty big gap between the top and bottom thirds of the league. Smaller rosters helps the newer owners recover from their previous owners.

Noted. 

We're going to have final vote on this one. 

On 5/25/2019 at 4:44 PM, DannyB said:

Just letting people know, basically my entire roster is on the trade block. The main attraction is probably Aaron Rodgers, assuming I get a good return. Most of my other position players aren't all that attractive so I didn't bother putting them on the trade block.

Sounds good. 

However, it might be best to repost this in the Keepers/Discussion thread because that will probably get more traffic moving forward.