Rosen vs Murray

patriotsheatyan

I think Kingsbury's fascination with Murray is ill-founded. Could Murray be great? Sure. But--as a draftee, is he a plus player in every conceivable category, like Andrew Luck? Good lord no, but Kingsbury is proceeding as he is. I'd be shocked if Murray takes the league by storm in his rookie year (which Luck didn't either, but I'm  talking scout's consensus when referencing him anyway). No guarantee Murray ends up the better QB over Rosen. Rosen showed a lot last year on a very bad team, and also handled a pretty messed up situation very well, in spite of Steve Smith's pathetic whining about social media accounts. Looking at the entirety of the thing--odds are both become good QBs. Murray has a higher potential to bust. 

4 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Hopefully Rosen he was done dirty by the Cardinals.

Bingo - and by all accounts, Rosen was a real professional in all of it. Worked hard, first guy in/last guy out up until he was traded. 

I have to say this whole ordeal should put the "he's a bad teammate/he's an entitled brat" narrative to rest. People will have their agendas and create their own narrative to justify it, but any rational person has to see it as redeeming.

I hope that Rosen turns into the Drew Brees of the Dolphins - the lynchpin to a decades long turnaround.

• Like 5

Rosen. I have a feeling Arizona will end up regretting trading him.

The only thing I'm worried about with Rosen is he went from one team with no offensive help to another team with no offensive help - specifically along the offensive line.

59 minutes ago, DawgX said:

The only thing I'm worried about with Rosen is he went from one team with no offensive help to another team with no offensive help - specifically along the offensive line.

Luckily, Miami's best o-lineman is the LT and he's really good. 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, DawgX said:

Ehh, the Dolphins at least have a start at a line. 

Here's an interesting question for everybody--if Rosen blossoms, and Murray falters, how long does Kingsbury last in Arizona? 

• Like 1