Lee traded to K.C

jetfuel34

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

Gase first move as GM is to move Darren Lee. Why would Mac not move him? I was wondering if Mac was waiting fir a better deal.

I believe so.  Macc looked for best value.  Gase focused on roster availability.

Edit... It is easy done by Gase because Lee wasn't his player.

Edited by JetsandI

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I wonder if we see a flurry of moves now that Gase is in control. Free agents, trades, etc. Keep an eye on Henry Anderson. The Jets can trade him and experience zero dead money.

Yeah... Also, we should expect Gase to make a move for CB.

I'm making a second post because of how much I hate this move. Lee will be amazing on the Chiefs and everyone's gonna act like he wasn't a stud. Everyone forgets so easily how much of a difference he made in the first half of the season. If he didn't take PEDs or whatever and wasn't suspended - he'd be a top 15 ILB.

• Like 2

The circus and dysfunction continues.  I mean seriously.  This team is going to hire a new GM and now allows a HC with a losing record act as interim GM then make a move hours after the old GMs dismissal.   Not to mention Lee is not a bad player. 

Some please tell me that James Dolan has done a Faceoff with CJ .... madness....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I'm making a second post because of how much I hate this move. Lee will be amazing on the Chiefs and everyone's gonna act like he wasn't a stud. Everyone forgets so easily how much of a difference he made in the first half of the season. If he didn't take PEDs or whatever and wasn't suspended - he'd be a top 15 ILB.

I agree. He made a big jump last year.  Is still young.  I am trying to reserve judgement on Gase till games start but man this dude seem like a narcissists at its worst.

• Like 1