Lee traded to K.C

jetfuel34

12 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

LOL

Interim GM.  If he was not a control freak nor wanted control there would have been no issue waiting to trade Lee when the real GM is in place. Simply a control move for a guy who says this was not about control.  That is what a contradiction is as it seems you don't understand that yourself.

You’re clearly blinded by something. I don’t wanna call it hate because I doubt it’s that deep but to make this seem like a big deal is ridiculous. 

If Gase is a control freak for the trade then so is every GM/Coach who makes a move. 

You really do hate this dude for no reason. 

Let me guess, is he a control freak for wanting us to play hard and win games?

OMG Gase is on a power trip.

Wha?  I did not know that moving Lee was a **** move on Gase part.   I am sure Maccagnan would take 6ther right before OTA began.  Gase basically did Lee a favor by giving him a new playbook to read earlier.  It had nothing to do with power issue. 

5 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

You’re clearly blinded by something. I don’t wanna call it hate because I doubt it’s that deep but to make this seem like a big deal is ridiculous. 

If Gase is a control freak for the trade then so is every GM/Coach who makes a move. 

You really do hate this dude for no reason. 

Let me guess, is he a control freak for wanting us to play hard and win games?

OMG Gase is on a power trip.

It's actually the opposite, my eyes are wind open.  But the drama and lies get old with the franchise.  Rather Gase and CJ just say the truth which seems to be "Gase and Macc were not a good fit together".  But this BS insults the intelligence of the fans.  I have 7 season tix and have spent into the six figures over the almost 30 years holding season tix ... can tell you that deserves better than the BS thrown out there by this organization time and time again and I am sure others who have had the same commitment to this franchise feel the same.

Gase had a reputation in Miami and my concern with this whole circus is that he has not learned from his failure there much like Mangini did not learn form his failure with us when he went to Cleveland.  With that said, I am rooting for him as he needs to be successful for the franchise to be successful and take advantage of having a young QB to develop. 

As for Macc, I don't have an issue with the firing just the timing and then the BS reasons.  Again, think all of us as fans and season tix holders deserve better then the BS lies of why he was fired.  CJ believes in Gase more than Macc  - he should own and embrace it. 

Edited by JetsFan15

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

His struggle in Miami is the reason why he has no problem with scaling down to coaching the team only.  Again, it doesn't warrant the "same old Jets" song.

Gase himself is not same old Jets.  But deciding to a retain your GM in Jan instead of firing him with the HC he was tied to, allowing him to help in the new HC search, allowing that same GM to spending over a 100 million in FA, allowing him to run the draft and then firing him in May is a same old Jets move.  If CJ was not sold on Macc he should fired him with TB, period.  Show lack of direction and decisiveness by ownership.  Praying they finally get it right with the new GM and that they got it right with Gase ... but once again NYJs are a circus. That is not good.

5 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

It's actually the opposite, my eyes are wind open.  But the drama and lies get old with the franchise.  Rather Gase and CJ just say the truth which seems to be "Gase and Macc were not a good fit together".  But this BS insults the intelligence of the fans.  I have 7 season tix and have spent into the six figures over the almost 30 years holding season tix ... can tell you that deserves better than the BS thrown out there by this organization time and time again and I am sure others who have had the same commitment to this franchise feel the same.

Gase had a reputation in Miami and my concern with this whole circus is that he has not learned from his failure there much like Mangini did not learn form his failure with us when he went to Cleveland.  With that said, I am rooting for him as he needs to be successful for the franchise to be successful and take advantage of having a young QB to develop. 

As for Macc, I don't have an issue with the firing just the timing and then the BS reasons.  Again, think all of us as fans and season tix holders deserve better then the BS lies of why he was fired.  CJ believes in Gase more than Macc  - he should own and embrace it. 

You missed the point entirely. Time to end this discussion.