The NEXT series after GOT ends ?

Bearguy

11 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Wheel of Time and Kingkiller Chronicle would be the two most obvious choices for me.

Personally, I hope it would be a Dresden Files show.

Thanks for this Gnat, but you also only get a Bronze (plastic) star.

Dresden was done by Canuck Tv, and has to be disqualified.

But I am going to add The Kingkiller Chronicles to my " to be read " list

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

We need to bring back the TASTys because just to give this guy the new poster award. 

A pasty would be fine, and for the non educated in culinary arts, that is meat and vegetables in a pastry wrapped "block", popular in the South West, of England.

But, the last new poster that I bought came as part of the Elton John album called "Captain Fantastic", on vinyl, before most of you were born !

the witcher

Lord of the Rings

the Dark Tower

thrones spinoff

show in production that  will be aimed to try to fill in the "epic fantasy" hole that will be left when thrones ends next week

also have Watchmen,  Westworld, and the mandalorian as potential big deal "big budget" shows

Edited by August4th

1 minute ago, August4th said:

the witcher

Lord of the Rings

the Dark Tower

upcoming thrones spinoff

show in production that I believe will be aimed to try to fill in the "epic fantasy" hole that will be left when thrones ends next week

Is The Witcher, the one from Netflix ?, because if so you are disqualified ! Because it is not " New "

If Lord of the Rings is that interminable series by JRR, then you are doubly disqualified for the same reason.

And the Dark Tower makes you three strikes and out !

But thanks for stepping up to the plate.

• Like 1

Just now, Bearguy said:

Is The Witcher, the one from Netflix ?, because if so you are disqualified ! Because it is not " New "

If Lord of the Rings is that interminable series by JRR, then you are doubly disqualified for the same reason.

And the Dark Tower makes you three strikes and out !

But thanks for stepping up to the plate.

didn't know you meant properties that have never been adapted before lol was just thinking of new shows

Dark Tower and Wheel of Time as other have posted would be mine

Each needs done right but the Stephen King multiverse could make such an interesting season to season change with the Dark Tower

Wheel of Time would be good too, not sure how they show the magic and “flows” from the books etc but that’s why I’m a watcher not a writer