Sheldon Richardson traded to Seahawks

Forge

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

We are about to see one of the best Dlines eand also one of the worse Olines ever from the same team lol

I get FF loves it's hyperbole (and this isn't me trying to say the Hawks DL isn't great compared to the much of the rest of the league right now) ... but... boy, were you born in the 90's?xD

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

We are about to see one of the best Dlines ever and also one of the worse Olines ever from the same team lol

O line has actually looked decent this pre season. Not top 10 or anything but better than the last 2 years

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Poor Kearse. He just went from a Superb Owl contender to a team already dead set on the draft next year.

Would not be shocked to see the Jets dangle him for a mid/late rounder to be honest.  Not sure what his value is but if a team gets hit by WR injuries I bet the Jets would move him without hesitation. 

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Would not be shocked to see the Jets dangle him for a mid/late rounder to be honest.  Not sure what his value is but if a team gets hit by WR injuries I bet the Jets would move him without hesitation. 

Agree with this. The Jets are looking for as much draft capital as they can get. A decent offer and they'll let him go.

Seattle's defense certainly looks strong. As for Richardson I'm sure he can't wait for Week 6 when they play the Giants.

While I hate this trading of Richardson, only the Jets could take a former DPOY and turn him into someone we tried to jettison off the team. The Seahawks defense just got a LOT scarier, Richardson is going to ball out for them. With that being said, I'm surprised the Jets were able to land a second round pick for Richardson considering he's been on the market for quite some time.

1 minute ago, Akomplice said:

While I hate this trading of Richardson, only the Jets could take a former DPOY and turn him into someone we tried to jettison off the team. The Seahawks defense just got a LOT scarier, Richardson is going to ball out for them. With that being said, I'm surprised the Jets were able to land a second round pick for Richardson considering he's been on the market for quite some time.

Makes me think Malik McDowell must be a total loss career-wise.

1 minute ago, Crickett said:

Makes me think Malik McDowell must be a total loss career-wise.

While it doesn't sound good for McDowell, information hasn't exactly been flowing out over there. Even if he's out for the year, he'd be a welcoming piece back next year.

Just now, NightTrainLane said:

If he can build any kind of rhythm with McCown then he stands to have a career year as their only real experienced pass catcher. 

He's not better than Anderson. 

Kearse career year was 49/685/5 in his 4th year (90 targets)

Anderson as a rookie with garbage QB (fitz/Petty) was 42/587/2 (78 targets)

Archived