Who's your 2019 Breakout Player

Who ya got?  I'm going with Aaron Jones.  The only thing holding him back is durability issues.  With a hopefully improved Oline and a little better luck on the injury front he can pro bowl level.  LaFleur wants to use a committee approach in the backfield, but Jones will prove to be too talented and steal the lion's share of the activity.  I think it will come together for him this year on the health front.  1K plus rushing yds, 400 plus receiving yds .. 1500 plus total yds, and 10 TD's.

Kevin King.  He's gonna miraculously heal and stay healthy and will be an all-pro corner and everybody will know about the Packer corners (Jaire/Kevin) while neglecting the real reason they thrive, which will be Amos and Savage. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Kevin King.  He's gonna miraculously heal and stay healthy and will be an all-pro corner and everybody will know about the Packer corners (Jaire/Kevin) while neglecting the real reason they thrive, which will be Amos and Savage. 

i think King's health could be the linchpin for a top ten defense.

offensively....Spriggs.

Edited by Dubz41