Who's your 2019 Breakout Player

5 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

I'm so happy Randy is retired. Randy Moss  had the  unteachable extra gear that when a ball was in the air he could just will his way to creating separation (he was also 6'4'' and could jump).

I surprise myself by being a fan of Randy Moss. The infamous Lambeau moonshot was an iconic retort to his having been literally bare-*** mooned by Packer fans earlier on that day as the Vikings bus rolled past. I mean, I hated him, but now that he’s gone I realize how much I loved hating him, and I never wanted to forget. And then I realized, like I’d been shot with a Duke football right through my forehead, my god, the genius of that. The will to run, leap, catch, win, speak, deride, dismiss, ridicule, run over meter maids... what we could do if we had a team of men like that.

I also still like Oren Burks for my breakout player, but I’m not sure he’ll be able to tap into his primordial instinct to tackle without feeling, without passion, without judgment, without injuring himself. 

I may be misinterpreting the question but to me the obvious answer is JK Scott. He's the only 12 year old boy on the roster and that's when most people start to breakout. He's got nothing to worry about though. Acne problems are common at that age and it usually goes away when you reach adulthood. 

• Like 4

Rodgers on Tonyan via Zach Kruse:

"He's just so versatile. He's doing a better job at the point of attack blocking. We're not asking the off-the-ball TE to do a ton of point-of-attack stuff, it's a lot of movement stuff, and he's great at that. Very natural receiver."

• Like 2