Cardinals corner Patrick Peterson suspended 6 games

49erurtaza

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What did you actually post before editing it? Lol. 

didn't realize it stated "PEDs" in the tweet. I thought it was just like weed or something and I would have had to get down off my soapbox.

56 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

PED Rules

- Positive Test Result Plus a Diuretic or Masking Agent/Attempt to Substitute, Dilute or Adulterate a Specimen/Attempt to Manipulate a Test Result/Violation of Section 5:

Six (6) regular and/or postseason games.

He really needs to ask for his $ back from his supplier.   Got caught for both the PED and masking agent.  Jeez.  No way it’s going to be Adderall with that penalty.   

Edited by Broncofan

11 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Got caught for both the PED and masking agent

or maybe just the masking agent. what would you need a masking agent for if not to mask peds?

Cardinals fans are real tired of PP. And they are all for trading him.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

or maybe just the masking agent. what would you need a masking agent for if not to mask peds?

Cardinals fans are real tired of PP. And they are all for trading him.

As I read the above the masking agent + PED gets 6 games.  4 games for a PED / masking agent alone.    But it’s been a while since we’ve been talking about actual PED vs. weed / Adderall lol. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

It’s always Adderall or a substance that mysteriously got into the supplement they bought from GNC. 

There are GNC OTC supplements that will set off those tests by boosting testosterone to elevated levels which is what they are supposed to do.  

People think because it is sold at GNC and much weaker than actual anabolic steroids it won't set it off, but it does for young men with already high testosterone.

I don't know that PP will claim GNC defense, which isn't a defense in pros or college, but it does actually happen to a lot of college kids.  I have seen it.

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

There are GNC OTC supplements that will set off those tests by boosting testosterone to elevated levels which is what they are supposed to do.  

People think because it is sold at GNC and much weaker than actual anabolic steroids it won't set it off, but it does for young men with already high testosterone.

I don't know that PP will claim GNC defense, which isn't a defense in pros or college, but it does actually happen to a lot of college kids.  I have seen it.

Nevermind.  Masking agent.  He was doing real thing.  

I'm still anxiously waiting for the day that a player tests positive for PED's for using something like Blue Chew or "natural male enhancement."  It's bound to happen eventually (that stuff is already on a list of banned substances in the NCAA which is far more extensive than the NFL's list).  I just want to see the schadenfreude.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'm still anxiously waiting for the day that a player tests positive for PED's for using something like Blue Chew or "natural male enhancement."  It's bound to happen eventually (that stuff is already on a list of banned substances in the NCAA which is far more extensive than the NFL's list).  I just want to see the schadenfreude.

Jon Jones already got busted for that.