Cardinals corner Patrick Peterson suspended 6 games

49erurtaza

Just now, pwny said:

Jon Jones already got busted for that. 

Don't most SAC's have a more stringent list of substances than the NFL does?

All this is always interesting to me because when I was a college athlete, Red Bull could legitimately get you flagged on a test because Taurine was a banned substance.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Don't most SAC's have a more stringent list of substances than the NFL does?

I’m not entirely certain on that. But he was busted for clomiphene and letrozole, which are both banned in the NCAA and NFL. 

35 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Buy low on him now, get him for 10 games plus all of next season. Would work for me.

there are a dozen teams with the cap space to pull it off without moving any money around
Another 3-4 who could pull it off pretty easily. That means half the league is in play, but the Cards are gonna need a CB in return as part of the deal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

I'm still anxiously waiting for the day that a player tests positive for PED's for using something like Blue Chew or "natural male enhancement."  It's bound to happen eventually (that stuff is already on a list of banned substances in the NCAA which is far more extensive than the NFL's list).  I just want to see the schadenfreude.

I mean it's a different thing but you have a woman who was banned for naturally having higher testosterone than the thresholds set. We've already seen this insanity.

10 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

there are a dozen teams with the cap space to pull it off without moving any money around
Another 3-4 who could pull it off pretty easily. That means half the league is in play, but the Cards are gonna need a CB in return as part of the deal

they can have the remains of jonathan joseph back

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

I'm still anxiously waiting for the day that a player tests positive for PED's for using something like Blue Chew or "natural male enhancement."  It's bound to happen eventually (that stuff is already on a list of banned substances in the NCAA which is far more extensive than the NFL's list).  I just want to see the schadenfreude.

Robert Mathis did in 2014.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He's not pregnant, either.

The masking agent is a diuretic, so he needs a diagnosis of heart failure or liver failure. 

Then he needs to find an ovary in this abdo which is actually a nut. 

Boom boom no suspension.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Or it's the perfect calamity. Lets be real, despite the improvements through the draft, this was not going to be a good team. If you're going to lose, better to lose a lot. Much better for them to win 3 games than 5 (though i doubt that he impacts 2 games on his own, you know what I'm saying) 

I don’t think AZ will be a good team, but I think people are severely underrating how atrocious Steve Wilks & his staff were last year. Their roster doesn’t look THAT bad compared to other teams around the league. Losing PP was a big blow, but I think they pull out 6 wins.

PFT reporting that PEDerson wanted the Cards to re-do his deal so the suspension wouldn;t hit his wallet as hard as it will
They demurred, hence his unhappiness. They wouldn't help lessen the $ 3.8 million hair cut he's gonna take for missing 6 games